October 2014 Moms
Options

Baby Girl name help!

We are having trouble deciding on a girl name! Here are some names we are considering. Out last name starts with R and ends in Y (RxxxxY). Would love to hear your thoughts!!!

Mia
Ashley
Piper
Ashlin
Lily
Cecilia
Addison
Brooklyn
Aspen
Madison
Elle
Katelyn
Poppy

Re: Baby Girl name help!

• Options
    I posted to my birth month club. Didn't know that was a "bad" thing!
  • Options
    I don't care much for Poppy but like most of the others. Does it matter how popular the name is? You can check the Social Security popular names list and rule out a couple if you are trying to avoid a more popular name. What helped me narrow names down was for DH and I to each cross off names we didn't want until we got to a certain number and then I typed a list of all of the names paired with our last name. It helped for me to see the first and last name together on paper. After looking at the list for awhile I realized that I liked some names more than others. Good luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love the name Mia!!!
  • Options

I posted to my birth month club. Didn't know that was a "bad" thing!

This is a community and in order to receive support you have to give it as well. Read the threads posted at the top of the page, participate in some of the check ins, and provide support for fello October mom-to-bes and you will receive it in return.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We are having trouble deciding on a girl name! Here are some names we are considering. Out last name starts with R and ends in Y (RxxxxY). Would love to hear your thoughts!!!

Mia -love!!! I'm not a fan of any others

Ashley
    Piper
    Ashlin
    Lily
    Cecilia
    Addison
    Brooklyn
    Aspen
    Madison
    Elle
    Katelyn
    Poppy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Elle and Piper are probably my fav's!

BabyFetus Ticker

Married to my love on 06-02-2007

Mikah Lucille born 03-02-2011

Baby Girl Zooey due October 2014

• Options
    Elle and Piper are probably my fav's!
    Agree with this.
  • Options
    Hi there! Nice to meet you. Please consider reading the sticky posts at the top of the board and introducing yourself.

Congrats on your baby girl. Of the names you listed, I like Cecelia, Piper, and Lily.
    imageimage
  • Options

Mia &  Katelyn are my fav's !  

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    rae76rae76 member
    My faves are:

Mia
    Addison
    Madison
    Katelyn

Good luck trying to decide.  I have a list of 30 and we can't decide either. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"