December 2012 Moms
Options

No nap?

Isa has decided that she's not going to nap today. We tried to put her down earlier, and total no-go. I really hope this isn't the start to a trend because I'm pooped without her nap (I normally sit down and rest too these days). Anyone else skipping naps?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: No nap?

• Options
    DD skipped her nap last weekend when we were at a baby shower right in the middle of the day.  She was delirious by 6pm, almost passed out during dinner multiple times.  I don't think we're anywhere near getting rid of it!
  • Options
    I'm glad you all are posting this because I thought it was just because we are on vacation (which it is partly). DD has been a nightmare to get down for a nap usually taking them 2 hours later and staying up late. She usually goes down like clockwork and she has always just been that way. I hope we can get her back into a routine so she isn't a tired mess in daycare. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jac409jac409 member
    Ainsley still takes a nap, but it has only been an hour, rather than 2+ hours lately. She fights it so hard, I usually cave and put her in the car and drive until she falls asleep. Or, I time outings so I know she will fall asleep on the way home. Terrible, I know, but I am just so tired of fighting her on it and I know she still needs it. I am glad others are kind of going through the same thing, so u know it isn't just us.
  • Options
    Gianna does not want to nap on weekends, I tried putting her down in her bed yesterday and u would think she was being murdered in there. She finally fell asleep in my arms for all of ten min, she has been so cranky these last few days too. She will only nap during the week at work with me, then she will sleep about 2 hours. Weekends we drive around in the car and if she falls asleep I will sit in the car until she wakes up or she will be a nightmare all afternoon. I don't get why she won't sleep in her bed for naps because she goes in there at night with no problem. I'm on vacation this week so this should be fun with little to no nap everyday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    jac409jac409 member
    @dlbello23‌ , I don't get why Ainsley won't nap in her bed either. She also goes down fine at night too. I can get her from the car to her bed asleep if she hasn't been out too long, luckily. I hate the car thing, but if it makes the rest of our day smoother, then I do it. Glad I'm not the only one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"