Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

tcc after loss.

Im here for support after my miscarriage this April, so far i been through 2 forums and which I been insulted and attacked. All I want is some comfort and support and hopeful make friends. I been on other forums before without any problems and made friends and hopefully I can make some friends here too.

Re: tcc after loss.

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss and hope you'll find this to be a better fitting place. Welcome.

• Options
    Sorry for your loss. Check out the newbie blog at the top and it can help avoid a lot of future problems the board. Best of luck with your journey!
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thank you so much!
  • Options
    thanks so much, I been a member for a couple of months however I never was on the tcc after a loss forum until today and it didn't go very well.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss as pp said check out the newbie blog. Welcome and GL!  :)
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I didn't even see the newbie blog I thought it was a regular discussion. Lol idk why but the word newbie is annoying.
  • Options
    I'm sorry going through it :/
  • Options
    MiraK03MiraK03 member
    edited July 2014
    @selmasowavy‌ first off sorry for your loss.

So I went over too TTC after a loss and read your thread. Those ladies were not rude but trying to give you helpful info about their community. So I'm sorry that you took it as rudeness.

However, Welcome to the TTC board. Please make sure that you read the newbie intro thread at the top that says READ THIS it has a ton of useful information! Also tracking your temp Is a great way to see when you ovulate. Fertility friend is a great tool to help track this.

finally, welcome here and good luck to you :)

ETA: words are difficult at the moment
  • Options
    Well I mean its fine to tell me to write in paragraphs but don't say my writing gives you a headache especially if your a mod. I don't know why people haven't seen that.
  • Options
    and thanks...
  • Options

Well I mean its fine to tell me to write in paragraphs but don't say my writing gives you a headache especially if your a mod. I don't know why people haven't seen that.

Im sure people saw that but it wasn't exactly rude in my opinion. Your 1st post was quite difficult to read. (also sorry if my quote boxes doesn't look right... I'm mobile)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. There are, in fact, some women on this board who have also had previous losses and are TTC. With that said, I too read your OP in TTCAL and they ladies we're NOT being rude or disrespectful (for the most part). Perhaps your guard is up or your perceiving it differently then they intend?
    ~* TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Reality/Guilty Pleasure TV *~

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I don't care about grammar. Its not about them giving me advice it's the way they told me. 
  • Options
    This website is full of horrible people.
  • Options

I don't care about grammar. Its not about them giving me advice it's the way they told me. 

Ummmm..... they told you the same way anyone else would have told you. I'm confused on what your looking for exactly. Everyone seemed very sorry for your loss and gave you insightful information.

Now your going to two other boards to complain about them... not cool considering how tight TB community is with one another.

• Options
    I should be getting support not crying in front of my laptop because women who are suppose to be going through the same as me shouldn't be bashing me. I'm planning on deleting my account because this is making me feel worse.
  • Options
    on top of everything I was diagnose with stomach cancer.
  • Options

I should be getting support not crying in front of my laptop because women who are suppose to be going through the same as me shouldn't be bashing me. I'm planning on deleting my account because this is making me feel worse.

Yeah. No. Just no.

Oh?
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options

Wait you're diagnosed with stomach cancer, and you're STILL TTC?? You know that can increase your chances of the cancer spreading and getting worse right?
    BFP - March 31st 2013 - MC on April 6th 2013<br>
    BFP - May 11th 2013 - MC on May 15th 2013<br>
    BFP - June 22nd 2013 - MC on June 30th 2013<br>
    BFP - September 2013 - MC September 2013<br>
    BFP - October 31, 2013 - December 17th - found out baby stopped growing at 7wks - natural MC December 20th 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So when someone gives you advice to the questions that you asked that makes them horrible people? Also giving you advice on grammar and making your questions easier to read doesn't make people horrible especially when it's on a message board that you talk to other people with writing... We are a community and here to help others but going board to board bashing the previous one isn't going to help your situation.

I would suggest either stopping your negativity and take the advice and maybe apologize and start over or make a whole new SN because the history that follows this one is not good. 

Best of luck! 
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I want to support you, I REALLY REALLY do. But I think you need to have a sit down chat with your oncologist, and your OB.
    BFP - March 31st 2013 - MC on April 6th 2013<br>
    BFP - May 11th 2013 - MC on May 15th 2013<br>
    BFP - June 22nd 2013 - MC on June 30th 2013<br>
    BFP - September 2013 - MC September 2013<br>
    BFP - October 31, 2013 - December 17th - found out baby stopped growing at 7wks - natural MC December 20th 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OK... besides the MUD that I believe is happening right now, I'm going to give you some solid, heartfelt advice. While TB can be a great source of support and camaraderie, you have to also have a thick skin sometimes and respect the community/bond that the women already have. 

It truly sounds like your really struggling. If you were diagnosed with stomach cancer, gastritis, GERD, and recently MCed... I'd reconsider TTC at this point and instead look for IRL support in the form of friends/family or counseling. 

I wish you the best.

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Is this what you guys do? bash somebody when they feel insulted do you see the amount of people attacking me. I been through so much I'm 21 and been diagnose last month with stomach cancer and miscarried.
  • Options
    luvbunny said:
    OK... besides the MUD that I believe is happening right now, I'm going to give you some solid, heartfelt advice. While TB can be a great source of support and camaraderie, you have to also have a thick skin sometimes and respect the community/bond that the women already have. 

It truly sounds like your really struggling. If you were diagnosed with stomach cancer, gastritis, GERD, and recently MCed... I'd reconsider TTC at this point and instead look for IRL support in the form of friends/family or counseling. 

I wish you the best.
    Especially since you're only 21, OP, I ditto everything @luvbunny said. You're young!! You have plenty of time to deal with your current medical issues and then ttc!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    I'm going ttc I don't care if I die because of it, just to hold my child in my arms for awhile, thats what I want. DO you know my fucking life?! Are you my doctor?!
  • Options
    Don't ask for our advice then if you don't want to hear opposing viewpoints. And speaking of "RUDE PEOPLE"- cursing doesn't make you a sweetheart.

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    CytheCythe member

I'm going ttc I don't care if I die because of it, just to hold my child in my arms for awhile, thats what I want. DO you know my fucking life?! Are you my doctor?!

Huh. I wonder why she claims to have gotten attacked. With this stellar attitude, its completely shocking to me. Its probably time to step away from the bump tonight.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I wish none of you become mothers.
  • Options
    I wish none of you become mothers.
    So you weren't here to get support after all...

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    You are right. We don't know your life and we are not your dr. I think it's time to step away from the computer and get advice from those who do know your life and your dr.
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"