Connecticut Babies
Options

new mom to be in southeastern CT

Hi everyone. My name is Melissa or as my family and friends call me Missi.  My husband and I are expecting our first child, edd is Nov. 7! Interested in support groups, meet ups, new friends!  We have lived in Groton for about 5 1/2 years now and my  husband is in the Navy!  Looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully making future friends for baby! 

Re: new mom to be in southeastern CT

• Options
    TBee99TBee99 member
    Hi Melissa! Just decided to check out the local boards and saw your post. I am also expecting my first child in October and live in New London county as well. Would love to chat sometime. Feel free to PM me too.
  • Options
    Hey, I sent you a pm a few days ago. Don't know if you saw it. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TBee99TBee99 member
    Replied to your PM!
  • Options
    Hi,
     My name is LeAnn Hollmuller and I am 28 years old, my husband is also in the Navy and this is our first child, we've been married a little over a year but have known each other for 9 :-) I am due in March 2015. I'd love to meet up with some of you ladies. 
  • Options
    New here too, just moved to Norwich for DH's job. We have a 2yo and ar expecting twins in December
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey Ladies,
       So I was wondering if you ladies would like to meet up a couple times a week to go walking? My doc is concerned for weight gain and my body maintains weight well if I don't exercise but I need to lose like 10lb so I don't get to heavy during my pregnancy and she said walking would be a perfect thing to do.
  • Options
    LeAnn- What town do you live in? Feel free to PM if you don't want to write it on the board!
  • Options
    That sounds fun! Where and when were you thinking?
  • Options
    I live in Groton! I posted it to the Navy Wives Revamped FB page we are starting out walks this Thursday at 6pm meeting on the corner of Burningtree and Hawthorn in Housing. We were thinking maybe every Tue and Thurs evenings and maybe if some of us can get our stuff together we can do it on like a Saturday morning. I have to start walking even just to maintain my current weight so I don't get any bigger until I'm supposed to get bigger. I don't know how to send PMs here so I'll just post 
    :-) but if you haven't joined Navy Wives of Groton CT-Revamped paged please do :-)
  • Options
    I will look into that group now thanks! Im busy for the next few weeks but would love to join in at the end of the month! Are you including everyone or just soon to be moms?
  • Options
    Everyone is included I posted a general walking group request on the Navy Wives page so there will be wives who are pregnant, wives who just had a baby and just wives who want to walk :-) it'll be a great way to meet other wives :-) when you join the group send me a PM. Right now we're doing every Tue-Thur 6pm 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"