May 2012 Moms

Weekend

How are you guys spending your weekend? 

DH, BIL and FIL are re-shingling the roof and I am dragging garbage out of the house to make full use of the dumpster rental. SO stressed with all of the clutter, but I am glad I get to purge. It will feel so good this time Monday. Just need to get in the cleaning groove!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend

• SO much cleaning still to go, but I have a bunch of stuff in the dumpster, a free pile by the curb. AHHHHHH...I feel better already. Until I get up from this monitor and gaze upon the horrific chaos, then I'll come back to earth. Should be better by tomorrow though....I could use a splash pad right now, it's hot here too and I don't feel like a shower is going to cut it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Second coat of paint on the front porch. Took DD to a children's museum. Other than that, nothing much.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Just hung out with the kidlette and did some cleaning today. I really, really want to have a garage sale and get rid of stuff. I'm so hoping I get the house really organized before starting classes in the fall.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I worked Friday and am working today as well. Gotta love retail. Yesterday I was off so I took DS to the mall for a little while to pick up some things and took DS on the carousel. For the first time, he didn't freak out and actually enjoyed the ride!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Dh and bil spent all three days blowing in insulation... Friday afternoon we went to sil house to play and Saturday to my grams lake which was lovely but hard with three kids all the house work and no dh to help on a super busy weekend
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"