High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

1st Baby, Previa, bed rest...

This is my first pregnancy and I have had complete previa since week 14. The darn thing wont move. I am now almost 28 weeks and after a lovely hospital stay due to bleeding and contractions I am on bed rest... I feel scared and discouraged but trying to stay positive. There will be a c-section at 37 weeks, praying its not sooner. On the bright side she's a big baby so far! and I think I could use more ultrasound pics for her book (gotta stay positive). If you have any help, advice words of wisdom pls contribute - Thanks

Re: 1st Baby, Previa, bed rest...

• Options
    umbcptumbcpt member
    I had it with my second daughter. I bled many times, but baby came on her own will at 37 weeks. I had seven hospitalizations, and thought she would come early on more than one of those trips. Emergency c section, she came, but she was ok, and so was I! I had bedrest from 27 weeks, but I was at home, which to be was better than the hospital. My work friends set up a meal schedule and helped entertain my son on the weekends, which was a great blessing. It seems like forever, but I watched a lot of tv series, read a lot of books, and made friends here on the bump that I am still close to to this day! Let me know of you need any support! I am early in my pregnancy, and am hoping for no complications for this third and final time.

BabyFetus Ticker
    Our family is growing by two feet and we couldn't be happier!  
    BFP 6/12/14, EDD 2/20/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Kylee Elizabeth 11/19/09
    Shane Edward 8/18/06

Married the love of my life 1/7/06

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"