February 2015 Moms
Options

What do you think baby's gender is?

Dani0701Dani0701 member
edited July 2014 in February 2015 Moms
If you're finding out what the sex is, I think it would be fun to see who was right after anatomy scans.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

What do you baby's gender is? 222 votes

boy
36% 81 votes
girl
43% 97 votes
girl/girl
0% 1 vote
boy/boy
0% 1 vote
boy/girl
3% 8 votes
unicorn
15% 34 votes

Re: What do you think baby's gender is?

• Options
    I think it's a girl because I didn't have any MS with DS, but did with DD and this time I have it again.  DH even convinced me to be team green so we won't even know until February!

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

I voted unicorn.

We are team green... but my family has a propensity towards girls, and shettles predicts a girl because of our sex/ovulation schedule.

But in my head I have no idea.  I have no sense one way or another from this one.  With my first I thought definite boy (had a girl), with my second I thought definite girl (had a girl).  I'm 50/50 so far. 

Maybe it's triplet unicorns..... ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a feeling its a girl. Would like a boy, but I just am feeling all girl. Who knows, it will probably be a pony.
  • Options
    Wow triplet unicorns would really shake things up, eh @thegoodpotato?! 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wow triplet unicorns would really shake things up, eh @thegoodpotato?! 
    @irishcurls If it's triplet unicorns, I'm getting a C-section.  Ain't nobody got the vag for that.
    Truth.
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think and hope that I will have one of each. Boy/girl would just be perfect!!!!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I think boy. Don't know why.
    imageimageimage
    BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I so wanted to vote unicorn, but decided to go with the real answer...girl. I'm not sure why I feel that way, I just do. And before even mentioning it to the boyfriend he told me he felt like it was a girl. So we'll see!
  • Options
    My mom says girl because I immediately went for the watermelon and not the peanut butter pie for dessert. She said she craved watermelon with me and PB shakes with my brother. Lol
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm thinking girl this time. DH told DS that we're having another baby. DS said no, we're having a gwurl (girl). My friend I ran into the other day also thinks girl. The name we picked will be used for a boy or girl. I'm tempted to be team green, but i don't have that self control!

Anniversary

• Options
    I picked unicorn. Last time I was so sure it was a boy and became fixed on that. When we found out it was a girl I was really disappointed. Stupidly, I set myself up for that and won't do that again. So I don't know, i'm not guessing and I'll be happy with either!

Thanks for adding more polls to the board. Always love a good poll!  
  • Options
    I hoping for one of each. We were team green until we found out it was twins, so we will see.
  • Options
    I voted boy because that is DH's vote, and he was right with both of our other kids. That said, I'd be thrilled with a girl because I desperately want DD to have a sister. My sisters are my best friends, and I cannot imagine life without them.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Options
    I want a boy but I'm starting to feel like its a girl.

Truthfully after last time ill just be happy if its okay.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    My family is 99% girls.  I am one of three girls, my oldest sister has 2 girls, my middle sister has 1 girl and I have a girl.  Even in my extended family it's almost all women, I have over 20 cousins and only 4 of them are boys.

So as much as I would love another girl, I think it would be really fun to have a boy!  But...I think it's a girl because, well, duh. 
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    I want a boy, I think my H needs to be a dad to a son, he'd be so perfect! But he wants a girl, BTDT, and thinks he should stick with what he knows! So either way, we will be happy!! :)
  • Options
    I'm voting boy at this time. I've been having baby boy dreams lately. However, it's probably a girl because DH and I both are hoping for a boy. Whatever the sex turns out to be, he or she is going to have bones of steel! I cannot get enough milk as I'm having milk and nilla wafers for dinner...
  • Options
    I think I'm having a boy. A few days before getting my BFP I woke up from a dream where I had a baby boy.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    At this point who knows initially I was strongly going towards boy tthinking I had no morning sickness not knowing because I was not as far as I initially figured. When I saw my baby at my ultrasound and hearing his heart something told me that was a baby girl. Now I haven't actually throwed up but my nausea is 24/7 and I feel so sick none stop plus a killer headace.
  • Options
    My family is 99% girls.  I am one of three girls, my oldest sister has 2 girls, my middle sister has 1 girl and I have a girl.  Even in my extended family it's almost all women, I have over 20 cousins and only 4 of them are boys.

So as much as I would love another girl, I think it would be really fun to have a boy!  But...I think it's a girl because, well, duh. 
    I think we're related, @WanderingA. The only boys in the past three generations:

Great Uncle 1: had five girls
    Great Uncle 2: lifelong bachelor (no kids)
    My only uncle: gay (no kids)
    My only male cousin: mentally challenged (no kids)
    My parents' first boy: stillborn
    My living brother: one girl

My sister and I both have all girls. Boys are cursed in my family. 

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    aks01aks01 member
    We both want a girl but if the MS thing is true, it'll be a boy. I'll be happy with either, I just can't think of any boy names.

• Options
    I voted girl. When I was pregnant with DS, I had a dream he would be a boy, and then I would have a girl. Well, the first half of it was right, so I'm going to go with it!

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

• Options
    I am feeling like it could be a boy because with my last three pregnancies I didn't have many symptoms and they were all girls and this time around I am having a lot of symptoms and some symptoms I had never suffered with my last pregnancies. Above all we just want a healthy pregnancy.
     Married: June 9, 2011 
    TTC Baby #1: January 2012
    Baby #1: BFP: February 16, 2012, EDD: October 24, 2012, July 2, 2012, we found out we are expecting a GIRL :)!
    11-2-2012 @ 12:55am, 41 weeks and 1 day, Kendall Rose was born, weighting 7lb. and 12oz.
    TTC Baby #2: June 2013
    Baby #2: BFP: August 16, 2013, EDD: April 18, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl  "Christian AprilMC: August 24, 2013 @ 5 weeks and 1 day
    TTC Baby #3: October 2013
    Baby #3: BFP: December 31, 2013   EDD: September 8, 2014, Gender Predictor said: Girl "Sweet Pea September" stopped growing January 12 @ 6 weeks  (Missed Miscarriage), D and C: January 28, 2014 @ 8 weeks 2 days
    Baby #4: BFP: June 13, 2014 EDD: February 25, 2015, October 10, 2014, we found out we are expecting a BOY :)!
    "Love Bears all things, hopes all things, and endures all things"
    2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I voted girl...I just picture me holding a baby girl-so of course, it'll prob be a a boy! My great aunt, Crazy Kay, says I'll have a girl and she hasn't been wrong with anyone in our family yet. My H thinks boy. We are team green so us and the rest of the world has to wait until February!
  • Options
    I think we're having a girl.. but we won't find out until February :)

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP: 6/4/14       EDD: 2/11/15
  • Options
    I have no idea. I voted girl because we already have 2 boys and I'd love a little girl. Of course, another boy would be just as wonderful, but this is probably our last baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;</style>
  • Options
    I voted girl because we have a tiny preference. But boys dominate the husband's side of the family. In the end, we're just happy he/she is on the way and we'll be in love with either outcome.
    Awaiting our bundle of cute chaos.

BabyFruit Ticker

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most after Baby Arrives
  • Options
    As soon as we got our BFP, we referred to baby as "her"... Now I'm leaning much more towards boy- according to the Chinese gender chart and the location of the placenta on our first ultrasound (thanks, Pinterest)... Guess we'll see!
  • Options
    ccgeeccgee member
    I hope you have the sparkliest and magical-it's of unicorns
  • Options
    We have 2 boys so it would be nice for this surprise baby to be a girl, but it'll probably be another boy :p I'm trying not to think about it too much! My gut says girl this time but I guess we shall see!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Options
    would love either but since we only plan to have 1 child, i'm sort of rooting for a boy since it would make my husband so happy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have saved all of DS clothing, so that pretty much means the next one will be a girl.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • Options
    I have two boys already so I voted boy.  I just have a feeling
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

DS-1/27/04 DS-11/5/12 MC-5/7/14 BFP: 5/27/14 

imageimageimage

• Options
    I have no idea. I just voted boy because both our fathers would love a grandson. My husband would love a boy too. But we are just happy with healthy!
  • Options
    CatLadyTXCatLadyTX member
    edited July 2014
    Obviously, I'm having a unicorn. That is the only possible way to explain how stabby I've been over the weekend.
    Really though, a boy would be so easy and awesome for DS, but I think this one is a girl. I have a friend who is always right about this crap, who texted me a month before I got my BFP and asked if I was KU because she had a dream that I had a little girl. When discussing names, the girl name was a no brainer, but we had a really tough time picking a boy name. Also, this pregnancy has been completely different than with my son.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hubs is positive this is a girl-baby, but I'm not sure! I voted boy based on my dreams and because it seems like every one in my family seems to have boys first, but I obviously don't have anything to go on other than that and I don't really think I have a preference. I'll be happy either way. :)

January siggy challenge: Tying my own damn shoes again.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I just want one 2 healthy twins! If I could pick I would hope for at least one girl. Pink is my favorite color and I'm so girly. I have a feeling I might get 2 boys which would be fine
  • Options
    I definitely feel that this will be a boy. I felt my daughter would be a girl, and I was right with her so we'll see. I read somewhere that the mother is right in her guess 80% of the time. I read that last pregnancy and am excited to see if I will be right again.
    imageimageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"