April 2013 Moms
Options

4th of July FFFC?

Re: 4th of July FFFC?

• Options
    JSS1002 said:

Other than on the night of the actual holiday, or an official "show", I Ioathe firecrackers... Neighbors setting them off, etx. Such a trashy noise nuisance.

Sorry I confused my fffc and uo! Happy holiday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    H has anxiety about firecrackers (and any loud, unexpected noise like thunder and balloons popping) so he hunkers down in the basement for the 4th. I try to be understanding, but its kind of a bummer for my holiday every year.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I also confess only 3 year olds should wear rompers. Case in point....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    arschm02 said:

H and I decided to bring Will to Canterbury for the first time today (horse track). He loved it and even got to pet one of the horses but was starting to get a little fussy. I told H we should leave so he could nap. In my head i was thinking "we just won $20, let's go home so we can have some 4th of July cocktails." After all, I needed to finish that strawberry lemonade vodka tha I only took 2sips of last night :)

Aw man we go almost every Thursday for buck night and we were going to go today for weiner dog races but went to the twins game instead!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    arschm02arschm02 member
    edited July 2014
    JSS1002 said:
    H and I decided to bring Will to Canterbury for the first time today (horse track). He loved it and even got to pet one of the horses but was starting to get a little fussy. I told H we should leave so he could nap. In my head i was thinking "we just won $20, let's go home so we can have some 4th of July cocktails." After all, I needed to finish that strawberry lemonade vodka tha I only took 2sips of last night :)
    Aw man we go almost every Thursday for buck night and we were going to go today for weiner dog races but went to the twins game instead!!

We thought about the twins game but I vetoed it since I knew Will would be more of a pain than anything. He hates sitting still. Canterbury was super packed though. It was difficult to maneuver the stroller.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    arschm02 said:

JSS1002 said:

arschm02 said:

We thought about the twins game but I vetoed it since I knew Will would be more of a pain than anything. He hates sitting still. Canterbury was super packed though. It was difficult to maneuver the stroller.

You should come down some random Thursday -- $1 to get in, $1 hot dogs, etc... Usually pretty quiet and perfect with a stroller or a kid that might be loud.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Jdubb13 said:
    I'm eating a frozen bean and cheese burrito for dinner. We went to a BBQ earlier so I wasn't hungry for dinner, but now at 8:30 I'm starving and too lazy to make anything healthier.

confession: I love frozen bean and cheese burritos.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    cece2682 said:
    Jdubb13 said:
    I'm eating a frozen bean and cheese burrito for dinner. We went to a BBQ earlier so I wasn't hungry for dinner, but now at 8:30 I'm starving and too lazy to make anything healthier.

confession: I love frozen bean and cheese burritos.
    I LOVE them too! And recently, I found my favorite brand after years of not seeing them in the store! Tina's burritos! Omg so yummy!!! **off to pop one in the micro!**
    My confession: I don't like beans! Other than the green bean variety.  Waaaaah.  I really WANT to like them, but I have texture issues.  I do, however, like hummus and black bean dip.  I'm a bundle of contradictions.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"