April 2013 Moms

Gender Prediction based on heart beat?

CanukMamCanukMam member
edited July 2014 in April 2013 Moms
They say that you can tell the sex of your baby based on the heartbeat. 110-130 = Boy 140-160=Girl. Did this predict the gender of your baby accurately?
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Gender Prediction based on heart beat? 59 votes

Yes
37% 22 votes
No
50% 30 votes
Show me the results, SS!
11% 7 votes

Re: Gender Prediction based on heart beat?

• Damn it, option #3 should have been I don't fucking know, show me the results!

I'll be honest, I had to dig a little to find my sons heartbeat. It was 156 so it was definitely wrong for me. My new LO's heartbeat is 170, kind of secretly hoping it's a girl :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The numbers weren't specifically in those ranges but DDs heartbeat was higher than DSs. I also had gut feeling with both and I was right both times.

• Loading the player...
  • Logan was usually in the 160s. Definitely a boy.
    Chad and Fawn

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anniversary

• E had a heartbeat of 150-160 at every visit. Dr swore it would be a girl.....nope.
  • William's was always between 165-175. He obviously was not a girl. Gender charts also said I was getting a girl.... Nope.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • My daughter's heartbeat was very slightly higher than my son's. I think hers was 155 and my son's was 150.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My 3 girls were all in the middle between the two ranges.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • If I remember right Connor's heartbeat was 168 the first time I heard it. So it was well above what they say boys are.

• Brayden's was 162 but I KNEW he was a boy, my testosterone was ridonklous and that's actually how I started naming myself "Hulk Hands" because I got so strong. I broke a car door handle for crying out loud!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• ^^^^^ does a baby's testosterone effect mommy or is that another myth?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"