October 2012 Moms

TGI...Thursday!!

So glad it is the last day of the work week. I have been super busy and am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Also my best friend last nighjt told me she is pregnant and due in January or February.  I am so excited for a little squishy to hold! What are you ladies up to??  

Re: TGI...Thursday!!

• I can't wait for today to be over and the long weekend to start. We're having a bunch of people over for a cookout and hopefully swimming tomorrow. I intend to do a bunch of nothing the rest of the weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • So I screwed up at work, hilarious easy fix though...

When we rate applicants ineligible, there's specific codes we have to use and the codes vary by database/office. Well I'm working for like 4 different offices in 6 or 7 databases lately. The Mid Atlantic (who I did work for over the weekend) uses code "IDS" when an applicant isn't qualified. Well I was working on my huge San Fran case and marked a ton of applicants "IDS" then sent them their notification letters. Well it wasn't the right code. Within minutes I received a flood of emails all saying something to the effect of "what drug test?" "Why was I marked ineligible for refusing to take a drug test?!"

Oops! Hahahahahaha.

• I have some stupid cold again. Wtf? I was just sick a month ago. I've just been lounging all day. Hopefully this is short lived.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• CnAnACnAnA member
    Tonight starts another very busy two weeks.  MIL's parents and niece are coming in tonight, and a big BBQ at their house tomorrow.  Birthday dinner for a friend on Saturday night.  Touristy things all the days next week.  I'm looking forward to it.  I did put my foot down to MIL that we are NOT keeping The Girl up until 10pm every night like we did with the last visitors.  She was a monster until like 2 nights ago. She still needs us to go in at least once after bedtime to kiss/snuggle her again before she calms down and goes to sleep.  Not screwing up bedtime again!  

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    ((hugs)) @mambonumber5.  I'd say it gets easier, but that's a lie. It's more like you get used to it.  Sort of.  

Oct Angel Babies
  • Darn, I just bought $100 worth of stuff from Old Navy 2 weeks ago! I would like another pair of crop pants though :)
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• @stephcarter thanks for suggesting I call on the hospital bill. I called them this morning and they said if I can pay half of it today they will forgive the rest! Bill is paid! Thanks! :)
    I'm so happy to hear that!! You just made my day :) Now take the money you saved and go get a pedicure ;)
    What a lovely idea! I may just do that!!! :)

• Huge hugs! Thinking about you today! @mambonumber5

• CnAnACnAnA member
    @mbm1983 the appointment isn't till the 12th. I may not have balls this big by then. ;)

Oct Angel Babies
  • CnAnACnAnA member
    Does anybody else have numbers at the top of their screen now?  Just above where it tells what board you are?  Mine has a 1. with a green dot, then 2. with a grey dot.  Confused CnAnA is confused.

Oct Angel Babies
  • Crazy day its 757p and sipping my 2nd glass of wine attempting to watch dvr
    Yeah i will be asleep in a bit im sure
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Did any if you take Benadryl during pregnancy? I don't know if this is a cold or allergies, but the sudafed did jack shit. Office is closed and I don't feel like it's worth calling the on call. Dr. Google says probably okay, it's class B...
    yes, i did. i actually took it for anxiety. i had to fly to puerto rico and i was a nervous wreck. normally when i fly, i take xanax and have a drink or two, but that wasn't an option. my obgyn actually suggested taking benadryl. she said it would mellow me out and i might even get a good nap in. 

• So B is going through this phase where she won't eat. she used to eat so much. but she's drinking a TON of milk, like 5 cups a day. so should i stop giving her the milk and just hope she's eats more? 

• @wanderingstars23 I know my sister took it for severe itching in her 3rd trimester and they gave it to her in the hospital while she was in labor through her IV to help her rest and to help with the itching.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• navyandvioletnavyandviolet member
    edited July 2014
    Thi the ch familiess is a picture of our neighborhood 4th of July party. image
    Notice those kids behind a fence looking longingly at the party. Those children and their corresponding families were not invited. My children included. We were invited to last years. We've decided to make it as awkward as possible for the high school ish family. image

This the ch familiess = this is a pic of
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • So yeah, cheers
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Holy crap @navyandviolet I am pissed for you!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• mbm1983 said:

More importantly I want to know what @navyandviolet did to piss them off. Ha!

Man, so do I.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"