New Jersey Babies
Options

New here and help finding a dr in hudson, essex, passiac or bergen county

I'll try to keep this short. I'm getting married in January and at that time will have health insurance, currently I do not. We have plans to move from Bayonne to hopefully Cliffside Park or a surbaban type town in that area, that being said I have an IUD (paraguard) that I plan to have removed once we get married and I have insurance but I wanted to start researching obgyn's in the area we are trying to relocate to so that I could possibly contact them now, set up an appointment for Jan and the removal of the iud, and see if I need to get old medical records to them. That being said I have been experiencing rather abnormal periods for the past two months and although when I took pregnancy tests last month they were negative, I'm still slightly concerned because if I do become pregnant now I want to see a dr immediatly. Probably more information then anyone needs and the whole point of this post is to see if anyone can reccommend a good obgyn in the lower areas of essex, passiac or bergen county or upper hudson and what hospital they deliver out of?

Sorry again for the long post and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: New here and help finding a dr in hudson, essex, passiac or bergen county

• Options
    FairLawn Womens Health Group is a group of 4 drs - 1 GYN only, and three OB/GYN.  Loved them for pregnancy and delivery of my son - they deliver out of Valley Hospital.
    Love: 08/04/2006
    Marriage: 10/02/2010
      Computer Hope
    Baby Carriage: 
    BFP#1 : 03.2012........MMC + D&C : 05.2012
    BFP#2 : 11.12.2012..........Born 07.17.2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    The Buggy List blog
  • Options
    Thank you ladies : )  Sorry for the late response been in wedding mode
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i know this is a late reply but Dr. HENRY FERNANDEZ-COS in West New York. He's located 419 66th street. He is great, looked after me throughout my whole first pregnancy. Very charming and caring Dr. I have no complaints for him. Plus the girls in the front treat people with respect and are very nice. (Unlike some other places)
  • Options
    maolym said:
    i know this is a late reply but Dr. HENRY FERNANDEZ-COS in West New York. He's located 419 66th street. He is great, looked after me throughout my whole first pregnancy. Very charming and caring Dr. I have no complaints for him. Plus the girls in the front treat people with respect and are very nice. (Unlike some other places)
    Thanks... I was reccommended to an OB in Clifton. First appointment is in a few weeks so I'm going to check them out but if not I'll keep this in mind :)
  • Options
    Dr. Seidner in Hackensack is wonderful. He delivers in HUMC. He did my section in 2010 and I was going to him for 16 years. Recently moved too far away to stay with him, which I'm sad about.
  • Options
    Dr Miller in Montclair is great!!!!