Florida Babies
Options

Lose the WHINE - get fit in '09!

Hi Mommas!

?

Happy New Year!? I pop onto the board whenever I can - I'm Christie.? I teach a class in St Pete calledStrollerFit.? It's an exerciseclass which engages the kids throughout the workout.? We get fit & have fun all at once.? On Monday, January 12 I am holding at"New Year, New You" Open House during our regularly scheduled classat 9am.? Class is located downtownSt Pete at Demens Landing Park, near the Pier.

?

I love meeting new moms in the St Petearea, and helping them to 'get their groove back'!!? StrollerFit is for every mom, mom-to-be, caretaker, dad& grandparent at any fitness level.?You work at your own pace.?Please join us at the Open?House to learn more.? If youcan't make it Monday morning, I will be offering the Open House special discountsthe entire week long.? There areSEVEN classes a week to choose from - mornings, evenings & weekends.? Something for everyone :)

?

www.strollerfit.com/stpete

?

-Christie Bruner

Re: Lose the WHINE - get fit in '09!

• Options

Christie, that sounds really fun.  I'd love to join your class after the baby comes.  Do you know any good exercise classes for pregnant women ?  I'd love to get into a maternity yoga class or something. I'm in St. Pete too :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi emathis,

?

Congrats on your pregnancy! ?I hope everything is going well so far. ?I would love for you to join us in class at any point, even during your pregnancy. ?I taught class all the way through with my second baby, and started back to class after five weeks with both my daughters. ?StrollerFit really works for moms and moms-to-be at any fitness levels. ?We modify all exercises to fit each individual. ?I probably have three or four pregnant moms in class right now.

?

As far as prenatal yoga, I believe Living Room Yoga on 16th Street has a prenatal class. ?Some of my moms have been there in the past. ?

?

If you let me know your email address I will keep you up to date of our events and fun things coming up in the future. ?Take good care, and hope to meet you soon!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"