Trying to Get Pregnant

What do you think?

TTC for one year this month. Period has never been late. Breasts hurt before every period and stop the day AF arrives. This month i am 4 days late, but today my breasts stopped hurting and when I used the bathroom this morning I had a little blood. Nothing since though... does it sound like I am preggo? Oh and 2 negative pregnancy tests yesterday and the day before. Didn't take one this morning.
K.N.B. BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker> image

Re: What do you think?

• Take a test. None of us can tell you if your pregnant. If the test is negative, you're not pregnant right now.
    ~* TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Reality/Guilty Pleasure TV *~
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • I took two and they said no. That happened with my first son too but I ended up pregnant. My boobs hurt and I didn't bleed with him though. No need to be rude. What the hell does a jar of spaghetti sauce mean?
  • Do you chart? How do you know your period is late?

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• I have been keeping track for a year and it has been right on target every month
  • CytheCythe member
    When most people say "keeping track of" they mean they have an app on their phone and it guesses when your period will show up. It could be accurate purely by chance but what if you O late? Those apps are trash. Are you temping is the question.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • As of this moment if your tests are negative you are not pregnant. Wait a week and test again. Stressing yourself out if not going to help
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

photo march_zps6c968eb7.png
    BFP! June 25, 2014        EDD: 3/4/15
    Married May 2011 
    Me 27 -- DH 31 
    Loving parents of 2 beautiful chihuahuas 
  • You're all assholes :)>-
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OP:

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• Serious question here - I've read that OPKs will be positive if you're pregnant. True or false?

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• PenguinMG said:
    Serious question here - I've read that OPKs will be positive if you're pregnant. True or false?
    Hahaha!

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Serious question here - I've read that OPKs will be positive if you're pregnant. True or false?
    I tested this once. After getting glaringly positive HPTs for a week or so I was able to turn an OPK positive. 
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Thank you. I always have a shit ton of OPKs so I've considered peeing on those first to save precious HPTs. It sounds like that would just be a waste. 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

As PPs have said - not reliably so and not typically sooner than an HPT.  And those who try it usually end up freaking out with the uncertainty and need an HPT anyway.  And say they took the OPK just "for fun" but end up sobbing about how mean internet meanies are.  How fun is that???  

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• you sound 158 weeks pregnant...or at least your siggy says you are. 

(I'd rather be an asshole than be 158 weeks pregnant.)

image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"