Parenting
Options

Name one GTKY

13»

Re: Name one GTKY

• Options
    I'm scared of the dark. I cannot sleep in total darkness. I always have some kind of light on in my bedroom, usually my scentsy which isn't bright but it's enough that I can see everything clearly. When I was a cop, I used to freak out when I would get an alarm call at night and would have to respond all alone. I would be having heart palpitations while checking out the businesses or residences where the alarm was going off. It was the worst. :(
  • Options
    Thanks @aditigirl‌ ! I feel so silly being fearful sometimes, but it continues to be something I struggle with :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I once turned down sleeping with someone who went on to be an Olympic athlete.

I knew he was Olympic caliber too. Damn morals!

I slept with someone who played in the nfl. It was only one season but he was the only pro athlete to come out of our high school. I already slept with him before but after he was in the nfl I went to his house to see all his stuff and bone again. He had an amazing body.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    I used to be a smoker.  When I have a big vodka drank is usually the only time I have a feeling like I want one again.

• Options
    acesupacesup member
    I haven't had a drink since Dec 2009. On purpose. Lol. I'm not an addict, I just really wasn't liking the way it made me feel. I was getting headaches and not sleeping well even when only having one drink. I decided to get healthy and cut out booze. I also didn't like DHs attitude when he drank, so we agreed to stop together.

I kinda miss having a cold beer now and then.
  • Options
    I'm new, so there are lots of things I haven't shared yet.

I was another semi-pro ballerina when I was a teen, but not in Texas. I quit the day after they decided that weigh-ins were going to be a regular thing and that my 5'8 self should be 119 pounds. 

I also really, really love beets. In fact, I hosted a beet appreciation party with a friend of mine for our beet hating friends (I think it is funny that feelings about beets come up here too). We cooked a four course meal and each course featured beets. It was like Iron Chef. With beets. 
    Twin girls ~ 2011
  • Options
    I have been avoiding this thread all day because I thought it said GTG, and I'm not that cool.  

So, I have a few since I'm late to the party:

I was president of the debate team in high school.  I won state.  I was the bomb.  

I got kicked out of 2 classes in high school.  The first was freshman English class because I didn't like the teacher and was going through a "difficult" stage.  We were assigned a poetry project and I wrote every single poem about her torturing her students.  The second was for letting someone copy off of me in history junior year.  

I fractured my spine freshman year in college and was in a back brace for 6 months. (fell off of a horse). I may have mentioned that before.

• Options
    I have the feminine version of H's name.
    I'm Jessica, I dated a guy named Jesse. So glad I didn't marry him though. He was an ass!
    The worst guy I ever dated was named Jesse.
  • Options
    I played in matching band in high school, along with winter ensemble, jazz band, and even winter guard. I had a short stint as a local professional wrestler. I have never broken any bones *knock on wood* I was in 2 car accidents within 3 months.
    You're really cool.
  • Options
    aditigirl said:
    I never took the SATs.

I turned out okay.
    Hey, neither did I! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"