Working Moms
Options

What's worse than two drop-offs and two pickups?

When it involves moving a two year old through a massive playground and by the largest sandbox in the city filled with every toy imaginable.

Seriously.  I am now dropping my DS off with my DD in tow.  There is construction on his campus requiring us to park in one location and walk him to the other end, directly through the playground, down the hill, and right next to the huge sandbox at the preK room.  Of course my DD HAS to get out of the car herself, walk by herself and get back in the car herself.  Oh and ask me six thousand times if she can play.

Their welcome letter described it as a three minute leisurely walk.  Yeah, I describe it as a 20 minute poke hot needles into my eyes kind of walk.

Oh and yeah, when I originally started to type the sentence above, DD pooped in the tube with her and DS in it.  Happy Monday!

Re: What's worse than two drop-offs and two pickups?

• Options
    Lmao - seriously though, that whole thing sounds terrible...you tell a vivid tale, though...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

• Options
    Oh, that's bad. My kids go to the same school, but their classrooms are in different buildings with a playground in between. Pickup is a huge PITA.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha ha ha. At first I saw the "two drop" off headline and I rolled my eyes since I do that every day without an issue. But yeah, the playground and the sandbox would in fact be a huge issue. How long is this going to go on?
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    shannmshannm member
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="litzo27">Ha ha ha. At first I saw the "two drop" off headline and I rolled my eyes since I do that every day without an issue. But yeah, the playground and the sandbox would in fact be a huge issue. How long is this going to go on?

The two and two, at least a year. The walking through the playground, hopefully only eight weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"