February 2015 Moms
Options

MS and scaling back on exercise

The fatigue and nausea have been bad for about a week now. Even zofram doesn't really take the edge off. Sometimes I am able to go for my walk or lift weights or whatever normally, but most the times as soon as I start doing physical activity I start dry heaving or throwing up (if I don't stop). Looks like I am just goes to take it easy for a little while, hopefully the symptoms will ease up. I'm so amazed that some pregnant ladies can continue their workout regimes during 1st tri. I have been able to keep up a pretty normal routine until the last week or so, it's really just been impossible once the symptoms kicked in as much as they have. 

I saw the picture today of Alysia Montaño running an 800 meter race at 8 months pregnant. Amazing! Talk about a fit pregnancy!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: MS and scaling back on exercise

• Options
    I haven't had any issues yet. Hopefully yours ease up quickly.
    Mommy to Trey (7/15/04), Lennon (2/22/08), Charlie (6/24/10), and Samuel (10/26/12) BabyFetus Ticker ExerciseMilestone image image image
  • Options
    I would say, listen to your body and do what you can.
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with pp. I enjoy working out and want to stay healthy and not gain too much weight but when I work out I have terrible cramps at night :-( so I'm sticking to milder and shorter workouts thru the first tri :-)

• Options
    I also saw the video clip of the athlete running the 800m. It was very impressive-- however, she is an athlete and running one 800 is probably chump change compared to what she is use to. Right now my body is telling me to eat all the carbs, which is frustrating-- but I'm just doing what works for me right now. I do want to get my exercise routine back on track.

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"