January 2015 Moms
Options

Feeling clingy?

Does anyone else feel really clingy to their SO lately?

I feel like I'm starting to bug DH with how much I wanna just be with him. He's currently working 5 days 12 hours so once he's out I don't wanna leave his side. It's to the point where I cry after he leaves for work. This didn't happen with my first pregnacy so I'm wondering if anyone else was feeling this or am I just a crazy preggy?

Re: Feeling clingy?

• Options
    januaryjoy84januaryjoy84 member
    edited June 2014
    I'm feeling clingy with my hubby as well! Which is weird for me cause it's usually him that I feel is overbearing and clingy haha! I'm constantly wanting to spend time with him, not wanting to part with him whenever he leaves the house. I'm always trying to cuddle with him and hold his hand, and I simply can't seem to stop telling him how much I love and appreciate him. I've told him that I'm starting to fear that I'm smothering him and that I don't want him to get tired of me acting this way and leave me! He keeps telling me that everything is just fine, that these are nothing more than irrational pregnancy fears, and that he understands I'm going through a lot of emotions. Chin up girlfriend, it's likely that our body's are just raging with hormones and it's making us crave some extra good old fashioned love and attention :)
  • Options
    @januaryjoy84‌ luckily I'm not alone :) I just feel so crazy lol I'm just obsessed with being with DH all the time! He likes it lol but I'm scared to annoy him. Ohh well 7ish months to go.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes, but SO and i are kind of disgustingly codependent anyway so it's nothing new.  lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    photo gum-chewers.gif
    BFP#1 EDD 04.20.2010, SUNSHINE baby boy born 03.31.2010
    BFP#2 EDD 12.07.2014, natural mc 04.09.2014 at 5w3d
    BFP#3 EDD 01.14.15, RAINBOW baby girl born 01.16.2015

photo quad_zps6309d559.jpg  image   

Lilypie First Birthday tickers  Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    jan'15 january siggy challenge: baby fails
  • Options
    95139513 member
    I'm in the same boat. To the point that I have asked him to sit in the bathroom with me if I take an extra shower after work. This is so strange to me...
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member

My cousin was like that with her husband, but only when she was pregnant with her boy. With her girl, she could not stand him lol

Maybe this means I am having a girl this time! Wheeee! (jk)

OP, I am not feeling any more clingy than usual, but DH and I are not the clingy type. I've said to him more than once this pregnancy, "Ummm, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but can I please have some space? I'm feeling kind of nauseous."

I'm sorry you're crying. Popcicles usually make me feel better. I hope it's not interfering with your life in a negative way.
  • Options

I'm in the opposite boat. I want nothing to do with DH. Not that I don't want him around, I just don't want him to touch me... EVER. It also has something to do with the fact that we live in AZ and it is a thousand degrees and I swear it feels like he is burning my skin just by putting his hand on me. I also just really want my space. This is our second go-round, and I was pretty similar last time. I do think it is worse this time though. I feel bad for him, but he handles it really well (most of the time).

Hang in there. We all have our specific wants and needs during this time in our lives. Not much we can do to avoid them. Damn hormones...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    9513 said:

I'm in the same boat. To the point that I have asked him to sit in the bathroom with me if I take an extra shower after work. This is so strange to me...

Omg I do that too lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"