Trying to Get Pregnant

Bacon > Cheese (Intro)

Hi, I'm AllElseFails. I am a long time lurker, mother of two and thinking of TTC number 3 later this year. I have read the blog and been through the Fertility Friend tutorials, although I have not started temping yet.

I feel that leggings are not pants (except when they are), Nutella is fucking disgusting, I wear shoes in the house and I am not a fan of cheese. I do, however, love bacon so here you go.

Looking forward to joining the group!

Re: Bacon > Cheese (Intro)

• FJM85FJM85 member
    Welcome and good luck! I'm a big bacon fan as well, goes with everything ;-)

Proudly on the dark side

• Loading the player...
  • @lizzyp9112‌ , I am #TeamCheeseIsAllYours so I think we will be just fine. :)
  • tlc35tlc35 member
    Welcome, I'm not a nutella fan but love both bacon and cheese.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Welcome!!!

Dammit now I want bacon.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
    Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
    ~The Sandlot

TTGP January Signature Challenge: Workout Fails
    The Simpsons

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Welcome! I've never had Nutella so I can't agree or disagree but I hope your stay is short and sweet!!
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Love sweet and salty, as long as the sweet is not Nutella.

Share this amongst yourselves.
  • Cheese + Bacon = Heaven

If you haven't had bacon in grilled cheese or cheese on a BLT, you're missing out.
  • Welcome!  I love both cheese AND bacon.  I've never had Nutella.  I'm afraid I'll love it and won't be able to stop.  

Good luck TTC #3. :)

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Jags8Jags8 member
    Welcome! But you are wrong about Nutella and cheese. I'm a cheesehead.

@slappalicious‌ I've done it. It's okay. I love Nutella but I prefer regular chocolate on my bacon if I'm going that route.
  • @myatala‌, no cheese or mayo allowed anywhere near my delicious BLTs.
  • Cythe said:
    Welcome. I'm #teamcheese #teambacon #teamnutella... It appears I'm #teamfood. Anyway, welcome and GL!
    I am all for #teamfood.... in the name of unity.

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• I am #teamfood like @Cythe. I am also #TeamBarefoot because I hate shoes and I REALLY hate socks.

Welcome and good luck TTC! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @slappalicious‌, I have never had cookie butter but would be open to trying it. My sister ruined Nutella for me by using it in a cake 3 Christmases ago. It was the most repulsive dessert I have ever tasted and although I may like Nutella under different circumstances, it's not a chance I am willing to take.
  • I am #teamfood like @Cythe. I am also #TeamBarefoot because I hate shoes and I REALLY hate socks.

Oohhh I can dig #TeamBarefoot but most of the time I am #TeamFuzzySocks

#TeamNoShoes, at least??

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• DH once turned a vegetarian friend/roommate carnivore by making bacon every single morning until the other guy caved.  Had to marry him (that and him being convinced that the universe would implode after he walked into Abercrombie and Fitch, so he had to buy neon orange high tops to bring balance back to the universe.)
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • I am also #TeamNotAnAsshole and have no problem taking my shoes off in other people's houses if that is how they roll. I just prefer to wear flip flops inside my own house and let people do what they are comfortable with when they come over.
  • Welcome!

BFP #1 3/22/11- DD Born 11/22/11
    TTC #2 since 11/2013

• Bacon better than cheese?  Furreal??

(Welcome to you, but I am #TeamCheese for lyfe.  I hope we don't have to be enemies.)
    TeamCheese! :D
    Mmm, cheddar, brie, gouda, mozzarella, parmesan.  All the good things in life.  

Bacon is good too, but I'm a vegetarian now so... there's that.  TEAMCHEESE!!!

Trying to Conceive Ticker
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul..."

Oohhh I can dig #TeamBarefoot but most of the time I am #TeamFuzzySocks

#TeamNoShoes, at least??
    Okay, #TeamNoShoes works ;) 

And @AllElseFails, when I'm forced to wear shoes it's flip flops 99.9% of the time, so I guess we can be friends :) Especially if it means I can have your cheese and Nutella. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This thread has made me eternally grateful that we are having BLT macaroni salad for dinner tonight. Because bacon.

I love cheese and bacon and particularly love the suggestion for them to marry together in the deliciousness of a grilled cheese sandwich.

OP, we disagree on one key element - Nutella! Nutella FTW! Welcome anyways ;-)
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Yay welcome! I ❤️bacon!!!
  • I found this gif and decided it creeps me out so much that it may slightly kill my love for bacon in favor of cheese. Maybe. Slightly.

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • I found this gif and decided it creeps me out so much that it may slightly kill my love for bacon in favor of cheese. Maybe. Slightly.

No self respecting bacon would be caught slithering around a sink with a rotting banana peel.

• Welcome @AllElseFails! I love cheese...but only cheddar.  Blue cheese makes me want to barf.  And if it's in a can, or a jar it is not cheese!   Bacon is a way of life, and I would eat it at every meal if I could.

Nutella...I'm on the fence.  I think I've only ever had it once.  It confuses me.

If you want to wear shoes inside my house, you better be cleaning up before you go home.  I prefer slippers.

@Wine&Cupcakes your gif just makes me love bacon even more, and solidify my hatred for bananas

• I have serious misgivings about anyone who doesn't like cheese, but welcome!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi, I'm AllElseFails. I am a long time lurker, mother of two and thinking of TTC number 3 later this year. I have read the blog and been through the Fertility Friend tutorials, although I have not started temping yet.

I feel that leggings are not pants (except when they are), Nutella is fucking disgusting, I wear shoes in the house and I am not a fan of cheese. I do, however, love bacon so here you go.

Looking forward to joining the group!

Nutella is disgusting?! And bacon is better than cheese?!?! .. For real? We can't be friends, sorry. With that said meh hello (:

• Welcome. Ummmmm Bacon.
  • Eww to bacon, but HI and WELCOME to you!!! :)
    Aug15 Signature Challenge- Favorite Mean Girl from Film/TV- Santana
    beach

BabyFetus Ticker

Married my Best Friend 8/02/13
    DX Hypothyroidism 4/14
    BFP 6/23/14 MC 7/4/14
    BFP 12/9/14 EDD 8/18/15

• AllElseFailsAllElseFails member
    edited June 2014
    SpiltEndz said:

Eww to bacon, but HI and WELCOME to you!!! :)

I don't understand this.

ETA but thank you for the welcome! :)

• Welcome! I'm a food alcoholic and love almost everything...especially cheese and bread. And bacon....mmm....bacon...
    DH: 28 Me: 30~TTC #2 since June 2014
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP #1: 8/22/2014~EDD: 5/5/2015~CP: 8/29/2014
    BFP #2: 12/27/2014~EDD: 9/9/2015

September 2015 Siggy challenge: Happy dance
  • jt305jt305 member
    Welcome--I am with you on the bacon...DH actually has bacon bits and cheese Every. Single. Night. when he gets home. 

I feel like we should all applaud OP--she clearly has lurked (in the real sense of the word), has her shit together, didn't ask ridiculous questions in her intro, and posted food.  Way to go!  
    =D>  

Anniversary
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP: 1/14; spontaneous m/c at 6w
    Proud Mama of my furbaby

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"