Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~~~Monday Ticker Change Check-In~~~

Good Morning and happy Monday to all! Welcome to the Monday ticker change check-in! 

This is a check in for anyone who's ticker moves to a new week/fruit on Monday. Do we have any new Monday ticker changers? If so, please intro below and I will add you to the check-in!

Many thanks to @noonandj04 who will be taking over this check in in 2 weeks.  It has been so wonderful to run this check in every week and get to know each of you.  I will continue to check in and will obviously be lurking like crazy after I graduate!

Congratulations to @Fuccimama on the birth of her sweet BIG baby boy Jason Malachi!  Sending lots of love to you and your family and wishing you a speedy recovery!!

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 

Appts/ Updates?

How are you feeling? 

What are you craving?

QOTW: I think I asked this once awhile ago, but we have some new folks, so: What trait (physical or otherwise) would you want to pass down to your LO from you and from your SO/DH if you could choose?

Amores0121 – So glad that things are going well.  When do you move into the new place?  I give you a lot of credit for moving at this stage of the game.  I hope you're hiring someone good!  Your little one is almost here!!!

Kateitho - How is Paul doing this past week?  I hope he's doing well!  Ugh, dogs and their lack of self preservation instincts...  My Duncan once ate an entire tray of Chinese food leftovers including chicken wing bones and the sticks from beef teriyaki!  How are you doing this week?

Third&goal - So glad that everything is going well for you. How have you been?

lindsayhilleary - I can totally understand what you mean about missing work.  As much as this place drives me crazy, it feels like a family, so it makes sense.  I'm glad you were able to do what is best for you and the little one, though.  How are you feeling this week?

princezjk - Hope everything is still looking awesome at the weekly checks!  Dare I ask about nursery progress?  Is that little guy giving any indication that he is ready to come out and meet everyone??

voplo - OMG things are really starting to come together for you.  It will not be long now.  Your c-section is the day after my due date!   Did you get the hospital bag packed?

noonandj04 - Hope the next several weeks fly by for you on pelvic rest and that you get taken off of it in time to enjoy some "activities" before the discomfort of third tri sets in!  Are you seeing any baby kicks or punches from the outside yet?

Banbie18 - I hope the hospital addresses that poor patient care with the people who did your first sono.  (((HUGS)))  That sucks that the nausea is back.  Feeling any better this week?

songbirdsinging55 - How was the check up last week.  Any idea when you will start volunteering?  

TheFutureMrsD - I am so glad that the trip home was better!  How was your week?  Have you made any little baby girl purchases?

sgio7485 - How was your appointment on Thursday?  How is the afternoon sickness treating you?  Have you shared your news with anyone yet?

Jess123456 - How did the OB appointment go? Are you feeling any better this week?

Samuelismomma - I am so glad to hear that you're doing well.  Are you still feeling pretty OK?  Have you shared your news with anyone yet?

ChicagoJackie - Congratulations and welcome to the Monday check-in!!  We are so happy to have you here.  I hope you had a great week.  How did you tell your DH/SO the big news??

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Chart

Everyone is welcome

Re: ~~~Monday Ticker Change Check-In~~~

• Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit?  July 28/ 36 weeks (holy crap, tomorrow is July!)/ Honeydew, I think

Appts/ Updates? Regular OB appointment on Wednesday.  Everything is going well.  After my nursery PIP last Friday I cleaned everything out of there.  My parents picked up our glider and came up on Saturday.  I was worried about all of the furniture fitting in there, but after a little bit of tetris, we figured out an arrangement that will work.  So our dresser is in and full of baby clothes (hooray!) and we are waiting for the rug to arrive before moving in the rest of the furniture.  Hopefully I'll have final nursery pics sometime soon!

How are you feeling? Still with the cramping and now with swollen ankles, but all oar for the course.  I feel really good all things considered!!

What are you craving? Lemonade and cookies.  I am also starting to think about some post baby meals like sushi, raw oysters, wine, wine and more wine!

QOTW: I think I asked this once awhile ago, but we have some new folks, so: What trait (physical or otherwise) would you want to pass down to your LO from you and from your SO/DH if you could choose?  I can't remember how I answered before, but I think from me I'd love to have baby get my planning and organizational skills.  From my husband, I think I would choose his emotional intelligence and sense of spontaneity....  which might be at odds a bit with type A planner personality, haha.

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    Thanks for running check-in, @SuperKim13! I have some big shoes to fill. :)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct. 27th, 23 weeks, grapefruit

Appts/ Updates? Nothing yet!

How are you feeling? Great, still! No complaints. :)

What are you craving? Cheese! Which is weird because pre-pregnancy I didn't care at all for cheese. Now I eat quite a bit of it!

QOTW: I think I asked this once awhile ago, but we have some new folks, so: What trait (physical or otherwise) would you want to pass down to your LO from you and from your SO/DH if you could choose? Good question! Personality: DH's geniune kindness and willingness to put others first, but my assertiveness (DH can be a bit of a pushover). Physical: I hope our boy gets DH's pronounced cheekbones, straight soft hair (mine is frizzy/curly, wah), and skintone (DH can tan a bit, I just burn and have freckles, lol). I guess LO could have...my nose? Haha.

noonandj04 - Hope the next several weeks fly by for you on pelvic rest and that you get taken off of it in time to enjoy some "activities" before the discomfort of third tri sets in!  Are you seeing any baby kicks or punches from the outside yet?
    Thank you, I'm hoping for the same! Unfortunately my doc made it sound like I wouldn't be going in for another u/s until third tri starts, so I suppose no second trimester activities in my future! Womp womp. And yes, I have been seeing baby moving from the outside! It is the strangest, yet most awesome sensation. DH gets a kick out of it, too. I love feeling his movements getting stronger...it is just so reassuring, you know?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for running check-in, @SuperKim13! I have some big shoes to fill. :)

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct. 27th, 23 weeks, grapefruit

Appts/ Updates? Nothing yet!

How are you feeling? Great, still! No complaints. :)

What are you craving? Cheese! Which is weird because pre-pregnancy I didn't care at all for cheese. Now I eat quite a bit of it!

QOTW: I think I asked this once awhile ago, but we have some new folks, so: What trait (physical or otherwise) would you want to pass down to your LO from you and from your SO/DH if you could choose? Good question! Personality: DH's geniune kindness and willingness to put others first, but my assertiveness (DH can be a bit of a pushover). Physical: I hope our boy gets DH's pronounced cheekbones, straight soft hair (mine is frizzy/curly, wah), and skintone (DH can tan a bit, I just burn and have freckles, lol). I guess LO could have...my nose? Haha.

Thank you, I'm hoping for the same! Unfortunately my doc made it sound like I wouldn't be going in for another u/s until third tri starts, so I suppose no second trimester activities in my future! Womp womp. And yes, I have been seeing baby moving from the outside! It is the strangest, yet most awesome sensation. DH gets a kick out of it, too. I love feeling his movements getting stronger...it is just so reassuring, you know?
    It really is so reassuring to feel those movements.  That is awesome.  Activities can still be fun in 3rd tri, but in my experience, the further along you are, the more of a hassle it is.  You have to have a sense of humor...  Dont try to seduce DH by doing the bend and snap, that just will not work...

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    Was feeling better ...than low blood pressure triggered 3 day headache and felt like train wreck all weekend. My first 3 months are terrible than the rest is great...:s Edd1/19/2015... 11 weeks so Now a lime:) Appts/ update: not until 13 th , will get u/s and blood work including harmony...can't wait! How you feeling? Was feeling better but battle very low blood pressure when I'm pregnant so I have to watch it, get headaches, nausea, dizziness..and feel terrible. Hopefully 4 th month will start feeling better! So worth it though!;) QOTW : I hope my children get my husbands laid back personality and grasp of languages(H speaks 4) I hope they get my compassion for people and animals( I love critters...lol)
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • Options
    Was feeling better ...than low blood pressure triggered 3 day headache and felt like train wreck all weekend. My first 3 months are terrible than the rest is great...:s Edd1/19/2015... 11 weeks so Now a lime:) Appts/ update: not until 13 th , will get u/s and blood work including harmony...can't wait! How you feeling? Was feeling better but battle very low blood pressure when I'm pregnant so I have to watch it, get headaches, nausea, dizziness..and feel terrible. Hopefully 4 th month will start feeling better! So worth it though!;) QOTW : I hope my children get my husbands laid back personality and grasp of languages(H speaks 4) I hope they get my compassion for people and animals( I love critters...lol)
    Ugh, I hope you feel better soon.  Stay hydrated!!  I'm not sure if that will actually help your blood pressure, but it seems to be good advice no matter what, so I'm going with it.  And you're right, it will all be worth it!  Hopefully you'll be perking up in the next few weeks!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    Hi everybody! I came over from TTCAL a few weeks back but to recap: I'm 36, have a son and a husband and two dogs, had a MMC and d&c in December, and found out I am pregnant on 6/10.

EDD 2/16/2015
    Weeks 7
    I don't know the fruit, but one that is very tiny.

Appt- July 10 first OB exam
    Updates- I had better than doubling betas in week 4 and great progesterone, but low estrogen. I have been on the estradiol patch since.

I have been feeling great. M/s has subsided some and exhaustion has increased, but I'm just so happy to be pg again.

I have been craving the smell of Dawn New Zealand dish soap. I could sit and smell it all day.

QOTW: I guess I would like our baby to have my sense of humor and my husband's laid back out look on life.

@SuperKim13‌ thank you for running check-in!

Married August 2003

BFP: January 8, 2012
    Due: September 5, 2012
    DS: August 14, 2012

BFP: November 5, 2013
    Due: July 11, 2014
    MMC Detected d&c: December 29, 2013 12w5d

BFP: June 10, 2014
    Due: February 16, 2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @superkim13 Just a heads up that I'm in the Sunday check in now. I wrote down my EDD wrong and it was confirmed at my a/s scan. Sorry for not updating you earlier.

Also, I think I may have accidentally hit the report button bc I'm mobile. So sorry about that.
  • Options
    18 wks 12/1 sweet potato

No appts for a few weeks. I think I might be starting to feel movement but its hard to tell. Not baby related I'm sitting in a car down dealership with DH getting a new car for him. (His was not baby approved.) We also started talking baby names last night. Its going to be harder than I thought.

I want fruit and DH keeps saying he's going to go to the farmers market and he hasn't yet. Looks like I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow. I could also go for a brownie...

I'd like her to have my independence and either his laid back-ness or his sense of humor.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EDD 1- Feb 12, 2013; Ectopic Discovered June 2012; Right Tube Removed July 2, 2012
    EDD 2- Nov 2014; Stopped Growing at 6w; D&C April 2, 2013
    EDD 3- Dec 1, 2014; Fingers Crossed for a Rainbow!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for having me. @SuperKim13‌ I love lemonade and cookies! We got this izze lemon flavored soda at whole foods and it is like a delicious fizzy lemonade ;)

*6 weeks/sweet pea

*Intake appt July 18th
    Repeat progesterone this Friday
    First set of five betas all good
    Progesterones were down trending but we turned it around (w increased dose...yuck...but yay for no spotting at all and great lab #!)

*Feeling mostly okay, very fatigued but I do better if I keep busy!

*craving hamburgers...just the patty with sweet baby ray BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese and fresh sweet corn

*qotw I hope this baby gets my husbands sharp fast wit (he is funny!) and my patience. And that this one is like his/her sweet big sister who is so awesome!
    BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
  • Options
    footprint said:
    Hi everybody! I came over from TTCAL a few weeks back but to recap: I'm 36, have a son and a husband and two dogs, had a MMC and d&c in December, and found out I am pregnant on 6/10. EDD 2/16/2015 Weeks 7 I don't know the fruit, but one that is very tiny. Appt- July 10 first OB exam Updates- I had better than doubling betas in week 4 and great progesterone, but low estrogen. I have been on the estradiol patch since. I have been feeling great. M/s has subsided some and exhaustion has increased, but I'm just so happy to be pg again. I have been craving the smell of Dawn New Zealand dish soap. I could sit and smell it all day. QOTW: I guess I would like our baby to have my sense of humor and my husband's laid back out look on life. @SuperKim13‌ thank you for running check-in!
    Welcome to the check-in, footprint!  Hooray for great betas and progesterone!  I hope you continue to feel good and that MS stays away!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    @superkim13 Just a heads up that I'm in the Sunday check in now. I wrote down my EDD wrong and it was confirmed at my a/s scan. Sorry for not updating you earlier. Also, I think I may have accidentally hit the report button bc I'm mobile. So sorry about that.
    Glad everything is going well and you've moved to the Sunday check-in!  Thank you for the heads up!! 

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    18 wks 12/1 sweet potato No appts for a few weeks. I think I might be starting to feel movement but its hard to tell. Not baby related I'm sitting in a car down dealership with DH getting a new car for him. (His was not baby approved.) We also started talking baby names last night. Its going to be harder than I thought. I want fruit and DH keeps saying he's going to go to the farmers market and he hasn't yet. Looks like I'm going to the grocery store tomorrow. I could also go for a brownie... I'd like her to have my independence and either his laid back-ness or his sense of humor.
    Hooray for baby movements!  That is the coolest feeling ever!  And congratulations on the new car!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    Lurking like a creeper.....

@SuperKim13‌ - I can't believe you are so close to meeting your LO!!! :D

Pregnancy Ticker

BFP 5/19/2013. MC 7/2/2013 (9w6d) with est. loss at 8w. Miso 7/3/2013 and emergency D & C 7/6/2013.

BFP#2 11/6/2013.  CP 11/14/2013.  

BFP #3 12/13/2013.  Beta #1 @ 15dpo- 239. Progesterone 27.  Beta #2 @17dpo - 90.  CP 12/21/2013

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  -Philippians 4:6-7

All PgAL and PAL welcome.

• Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for having me. @SuperKim13‌ I love lemonade and cookies! We got this izze lemon flavored soda at whole foods and it is like a delicious fizzy lemonade ;) *6 weeks/sweet pea *Intake appt July 18th Repeat progesterone this Friday First set of five betas all good Progesterones were down trending but we turned it around (w increased dose...yuck...but yay for no spotting at all and great lab #!) *Feeling mostly okay, very fatigued but I do better if I keep busy! *craving hamburgers...just the patty with sweet baby ray BBQ sauce and cheddar cheese and fresh sweet corn *qotw I hope this baby gets my husbands sharp fast wit (he is funny!) and my patience. And that this one is like his/her sweet big sister who is so awesome!
    Congrats on the awesome labs and FX for more awesome numbers this week!  It makes it worth the progesterone yuck!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    E&B0811 said:
    Lurking like a creeper..... @SuperKim13‌ - I can't believe you are so close to meeting your LO!!! :D
    Hi!!!!  :-h   Lurk away! 

I can't believe it either.  It still feels surreal some days.  I have to really remind myself that we will be bringing home a baby soon.

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct 27th 23 weeks, pomegranate

Appts/ Updates? Had a general check up, go in for 1 hour glucose test next week. DS is great, very active.

How are you feeling? Great! Overheated, it is hot outside. I am so excited for nursery plans. We found a beautiful rug that looks like a birch tree. It was on sale for $25! I gave been so excited for it that it is borderline dorky.

What are you craving? Watermelon all day, everyday.

QOTW: I think I asked this once awhile ago, but we have some new folks, so: What trait (physical or otherwise) would you want to pass down to your LO from you and from your SO/DH if you could choose?

My motivation and drive. Dh's calm and laid back nature. Also, DH's beautiful blue eyes.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Options
    @SuperKim13‌ you are getting so close!! I can't wait to see the nursery pics.

@chicagojackie‌ welcome! Yay for great labs!

@footprint‌ welcome and yay for great betas!

@TheFutureMrsD‌ baby movements are so exciting!
    @noonandj04‌ thank you taking over the check in soon "‌ "‌ "‌

@Samuelismomma ‌ I hope you feel better. Low blood pressure is tough

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
                                                   TTC Since 2009 
                                        BFP 1: Nov 2010 MMC at 5 Weeks
                  BFP 2: June 2010 First Round of Clomid Blighted Ovum at 7 weeks
         Surprise BFP 3: Feb 2014, Healthy Baby Boy Due October 27th 2014. OB thinks this is it!
  • Options
    voplovoplo member
    Hello everyone :)@chicagojackie welcome!!! 

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 35 Coconut or who knows what...

Appts/ Updates? Oh well, I couldn't do anything yesterday because I went to my weekly appointment and the doctor said I was having contractions... Really? I didn't feel anything at all lol. I was sent to the hospital and they subsided without medication although I got a shot for something...I don't even have idea of what was. After 6 hours I was sent home...now I am in really bed rest... nothing just bathrooms walks and that's it. Until birth! So

How are you feeling? Like crap, on top of everything I have been diagnosed with Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction (SPD) and that is the reason why my down area is so painful all the time. It is like carrying a watermelon inside my vagina at all times and it hurts very badly. I guess that's why I didn't feel the contractions, I'm in pain most of time. My husband asked me yesterday if this was going to be the last one and I shout at him "Of course!" then I cried because the hormones wanted to do so and I couldn't believe after all this he still thinks I want to be pregnant again! Hormones rage!

What are you craving? I told to the nurse yesterday, I want this baby out. I love him/her and I have been waiting for this for 2 years but I can't. She said she didn't think I would make it to 39 weeks and I felt relieved. Don't get me wrong, the baby is the 1st priority and I won't do anything to rush the birth to happen but I AM DONE. I am craving my body back and be able to move. 

QOTW: I think I asked this once awhile ago, but we have some new folks, so: What trait (physical or otherwise) would you want to pass down to your LO from you and from your SO/DH if you could choose?  I'll skip this question since I am not really in the mood to say anything nice about my DH... -.- 

Yeah @superkim13 things are getting together... And it looks like I might be a bit earlier (hopefully). I didn't prepare the bag for me, but I have a diaper bag with all the things necessary for the LO hospital stay. Little diapers, bum cream and even a soft towel for his/her first bath. 
    I also got an amazing gift: Anais and Aden organic cotton swaddle and I love it. I didn't have any with my son, but it is so soft and thin! Amazing for summer time swaddle :) I am hoping to prepare it this week my own bag....

I hope everyone have a great week, and HAPPY CANADA DAY! :)

Mummy to 2 wonderful children
    Noah (2011) & Lily (2014)
  • Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? Oct 27th 23 weeks, pomegranate Appts/ Updates? Had a general check up, go in for 1 hour glucose test next week. DS is great, very active. How are you feeling? Great! Overheated, it is hot outside. I am so excited for nursery plans. We found a beautiful rug that looks like a birch tree. It was on sale for $25! I gave been so excited for it that it is borderline dorky. What are you craving? Watermelon all day, everyday. QOTW: I think I asked this once awhile ago, but we have some new folks, so: What trait (physical or otherwise) would you want to pass down to your LO from you and from your SO/DH if you could choose? My motivation and drive. Dh's calm and laid back nature. Also, DH's beautiful blue eyes.
    That rug sounds gorgeous!!!  PIP please!!!  I'm glad the little guy is doing so well in there.  Good luck with the glucose test.  I felt like crap after mine, but at least I passed...

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    voplo said:
    Hello everyone :)@chicagojackie welcome!!! 

EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 35 Coconut or who knows what...

Appts/ Updates? Oh well, I couldn't do anything yesterday because I went to my weekly appointment and the doctor said I was having contractions... Really? I didn't feel anything at all lol. I was sent to the hospital and they subsided without medication although I got a shot for something...I don't even have idea of what was. After 6 hours I was sent home...now I am in really bed rest... nothing just bathrooms walks and that's it. Until birth! So

How are you feeling? Like crap, on top of everything I have been diagnosed with Symphysis Pubic Dysfunction (SPD) and that is the reason why my down area is so painful all the time. It is like carrying a watermelon inside my vagina at all times and it hurts very badly. I guess that's why I didn't feel the contractions, I'm in pain most of time. My husband asked me yesterday if this was going to be the last one and I shout at him "Of course!" then I cried because the hormones wanted to do so and I couldn't believe after all this he still thinks I want to be pregnant again! Hormones rage!

What are you craving? I told to the nurse yesterday, I want this baby out. I love him/her and I have been waiting for this for 2 years but I can't. She said she didn't think I would make it to 39 weeks and I felt relieved. Don't get me wrong, the baby is the 1st priority and I won't do anything to rush the birth to happen but I AM DONE. I am craving my body back and be able to move. 

QOTW: I think I asked this once awhile ago, but we have some new folks, so: What trait (physical or otherwise) would you want to pass down to your LO from you and from your SO/DH if you could choose?  I'll skip this question since I am not really in the mood to say anything nice about my DH... -.- 

Yeah @superkim13 things are getting together... And it looks like I might be a bit earlier (hopefully). I didn't prepare the bag for me, but I have a diaper bag with all the things necessary for the LO hospital stay. Little diapers, bum cream and even a soft towel for his/her first bath. 
    I also got an amazing gift: Anais and Aden organic cotton swaddle and I love it. I didn't have any with my son, but it is so soft and thin! Amazing for summer time swaddle :) I am hoping to prepare it this week my own bag....

I hope everyone have a great week, and HAPPY CANADA DAY! :)
    Oh my goodness, I don't blame you at all for feeling totally done.  (((HUGS)))  I hope you can find a way to relax and decompress a bit while you wait.  You poor thing, that SPD sounds awful.  I hope that the time between today and the arrival of your sweet little one flies by!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 11/a lime! I never got to be a lime last time. It is an exciting week!

Appts/ Updates? My NT scan is on Thursday - I can't believe it! Last Thursday I heart he heartbeat on the doppler at 172 :) Happiest day!

How are you feeling? Today, pretty awful. Nausea and headaches are still hanging around. The tiredness seems to sort of be heading out, most of the time. Crazy vivid dreams!

What are you craving? Still fuji apples (have to be Fuji, have to be sliced, and have to be really cold!) and cool whip (by itself, with a spoon, I don't discriminate ;)

I would love baby to have DH's blue eyes instead of my boring dark brown, and maybe take after my birth weight of 7lbs and NOT DH's of almost 11?! ;) I'd also like them to be calm and laid back like DH instead of anxious and high strung like me. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1 10/5/13 MMC 11/13/13 D&C 11/15/13
    BFP #2 5/14/14 EDD 1/19/15 Beta 1: 728 Beta 2: 1858 We have a heartbeat! 166 @ 7w3d  Please be our RAINBOW!
    Baby G is a BOY!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    sgio7485 said:
    EDD/How many weeks/Fruit? 11/a lime! I never got to be a lime last time. It is an exciting week!

Appts/ Updates? My NT scan is on Thursday - I can't believe it! Last Thursday I heart he heartbeat on the doppler at 172 :) Happiest day!

How are you feeling? Today, pretty awful. Nausea and headaches are still hanging around. The tiredness seems to sort of be heading out, most of the time. Crazy vivid dreams!

What are you craving? Still fuji apples (have to be Fuji, have to be sliced, and have to be really cold!) and cool whip (by itself, with a spoon, I don't discriminate ;)

I would love baby to have DH's blue eyes instead of my boring dark brown, and maybe take after my birth weight of 7lbs and NOT DH's of almost 11?! ;) I'd also like them to be calm and laid back like DH instead of anxious and high strung like me. 
    Yay for baby lime!  I felt like lime was a big milestone, too!  Wishing you all the best for your NT scan tomorrow!!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Options
    sgio7485 congrats on your lime!

voplo I loved the Aden & Anais swaddle blankets with DD. They also make a great sheer nursing cover if you don't have yours with you. They are light and pretty and my daughter didn't mind having it over her when we nursed in the hospital, etc.

songbirdsinging55 I ate so much watermelon with DD I thought she'd come out with seeds ;)

@footprint welcome from a fellow TTCALer and congrats! :)

thanks all for the warm welcome!!

BFP #1: It's a GIRL! DD born October, 2012
    BFP #2: m/c at 7w, February, 2014
    BFP #3: It's a BOY! Please be our rainbow! Due February, 2015

*everyone always welcome*
    image    image   image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"