Secondary IF
Options

***Making A Home Monday***

Color or no color? Are your walks painted in neutral tones are bright colors? What colors?

Our walls are builder beige. I would love to paint. Still working on DH with that one. I do add color through curtains, art and decor.
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: ***Making A Home Monday***

• Options
    Everything is like eggshell white, except for N's room, which is baby pink and covered with Tinkerbell. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Our house was a wreck when we moved in (rental for 10 years) which is why we got such a great deal on it. We have don A LOT of work on it. All the walls are colors. The upstairs is shades of blue and green and down stairs is shades of red and yellow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Most of the walls are a very light grayish color with white trim. We have a red wall behind a bar area in the dining room. Our bedroom is this horrible mint green that I loved for about 6 months, and our son's room is a tan color. We have red curtains, and our house is pretty art deco- mostly hubs style. Our next house will be more homey if I have my way- country chic.

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    CeCe8579CeCe8579 member
    edited June 2014
    If I had my wish my bathroom would be a light teal, bedroom would be a darker beige, living room and kitchen would be a darker beige, Ryann's room would be lanvender, 2nd bathroom would be a seafoam and our guest room would be painted once we get pregnant or find a placement to match whatever decor we go with.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    We had to tear down wallpaper in EVERY room. We kept everything pretty neutral- darker beiges mostly. We do have a red accent wall in the living room which I love. And in our master we have the bottom half of the wall painted a deep brown but striped in matte and high gloss. There's a blue horizontal stripe above that and then a neutral lighter beige on the top half. I wanted that room to be darker for naps. I'm sure we'll have to paint it when we try to sell!

We have to remodel our bathrooms soon and I'm getting anxious about choosing colors!
  • Options
    We have painted almost every wall in the house!  The living room has a high ceiling, so I haven't bothered with it, but it's a nice creamy mocha color, so it's good.  But the family room is a light sagey green from the Martha Stewart collection.  Our bedroom is dark dark blue with some light blue accent walls and a really light cream color.  DS's room is my fav with dark brown on bottom and white matte on white gloss stripes above the chair rail.  I love his room, but we also have solar curtains in there that change the room and make it look green.  Not my fav, but it needs to be dark.

The guest room is light/bright green right now and it works for the guest room.  But I want to do a grey nursery for the next baby, so it's not going to stay green for long.  I want to do a gradient wall, but haven't decided how exactly I'll do it.  
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Options
    We are obsessive painters. I've pained every room in my house multiple times since we bought it 4 years ago. We have an olive green kitchen and dining room, gray and nautical blue living room, very light gray and white walls in the bathroom, pale green in DD's room, and light gray in our bedroom. I never realized our house was so gray until typing that out. We are waiting to have our sheetrock re-done on the first floor and then I'm repainting everything but the bathroom.
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • Options

Most of our walls are a darker beige, but I love it that way. The only room that isn't is our master bath, which is a dark robin egg blue, with brown accents, but I love that too. Our sellers must have had the same love for color palette as us I suppose!

We've considered painting the kids' rooms, but I've honestly never painted before, so it scares me a bit that I'll get it all up and then hate it. My mum said you could paint a swatch, but I think I would need to see at least an entire wall to decide.

I guess this is why I leave the house stuff up to the husband....haha :)

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

annibes said:

We had to tear down wallpaper in EVERY room. 

I helped my mom do this when they were doing their reno.

Not fun at all. In fact, I will never be sad if I never see wallpaper or a "tiger claw" tool again. Their wallpaper had been there since the 80's.

YES. Ours was old 70s/80s paper. The glue destroyed the drywall in the kitchen. Fortunately my dad was a drywall finisher and smoothed the walls for us. Every time we look at a house to buy next and see wallpaper, I immediately say "no way." DH swears newer wallpaper won't be so bad.. If he's going to take it all down himself, fine. But I have no desire to go through that ever again!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"