January 2015 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• My b*tch might make me look like a brat, but we are going to Disneyland on the 4th of July and I am totally pissed and it was totally not my idea to go that day... SO's fam is down from out of state and apparently that's the only day that they can go.  GRRRRR!!!  I googled the crowd forecast for this day and read that this is one of the ONLY days where Disneyland could meet capacity and some ticketbearing guests could be denied entrance.  Gonna be hot A/F and walking amongst crazy crowds.  YAY! 
    I know how you feel.  That is one of the busiest days of the year there, and with the heat and crowds, that will not be that fun.  Be sure to stay hydrated and rest when you can.
    Me: 34    DH: 28.  Married Jan 2012.  Started TTC Jan 2014.  Got our first BFP April 28th. Baby Boy Born: December 24 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Grow! photo leela_grow.gif
  • I'm a fat cow. I got on the scale at the OB today and I already weigh what I weighed in third trimester with my last one! I don't know whether to cry or eat my feelings right now :(

• Loading the player...
  • When people do not watch their children in a retail setting I want to scream. I work for a jewelry company and I am tired of kids being allowed to come over and "play" dressup or spin the racks at top speed to send jewelry flinging everywhere. If you bring a child to a store, the staff is NOT your babysitting service. Do not just "run to try it on or grab another ???" Theft AND damage drive up prices so if you wonder why things are so damned expensive and then let your child break things then YOU are why things are so damned expensive! Oh and I never see bad kids just bad parents :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My bitch is the Hobby Lobby decision. I am furious and appalled.
    I read about this. I'm sorry you guys. 
  • Lanatir said:

Any NoVA ladies with me on this?  I swear traffic on 95 today was worse than normal...  It took over 2 hours to get from Fairfax to Fred Vegas this afternoon (between 3 and then a little after 5)...  Normally that trip at that time in the afternoon is an hour and a half tops.  :/

I drive 95 north and south from stafford to fburg daily and I've stopped complaining bc it is always the damn same and I started to grind my teeth from anger. I hate living here bc of the traffic and I live right off the exit. So close you can hear the cars on 95 standing in the street my house is on.
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • SSCmomma said:

When people do not watch their children in a retail setting I want to scream. I work for a jewelry company and I am tired of kids being allowed to come over and "play" dressup or spin the racks at top speed to send jewelry flinging everywhere. If you bring a child to a store, the staff is NOT your babysitting service. Do not just "run to try it on or grab another ???" Theft AND damage drive up prices so if you wonder why things are so damned expensive and then let your child break things then YOU are why things are so damned expensive! Oh and I never see bad kids just bad parents :)

This drives me nuts too! I worked as a bridal consultant for a large bridal store for almost two years and I will never forget a group of women that came in with a toddler and let her run around the store by herself! She kept pulling dresses down and trying to climb on top of a display. I stopped her twice but the second time I did it the mom gave me such a horrible look and rolled her eyes at me! So the third time she did it I told my manager and sure enough as we were walking back the little girl fell bringing down a whole shelf of stuff ( thankfully it wasn't anything heavy, just head pieces) and letting out a horrible scream! The mom came running over and freaked out on me and my manager for not being more "attentive" to our customers "needs"!!! I was like are you f-ing kidding me!?! My manager spoke before I could and told her flat out that we are bridal and special occasion consultants NOT babysitters and if she wasn't going to keep an eye on her child she needed to leave! As you can imagine they left but not before calling us a few choice names.

• I have a fly buzzing around my house. I HATE flies, they are so germy and gross. What have you been stepping on, fly!?
  • Had a OB check-up this am. Got on the elevator & the other lady in there told me what floor she wanted. It wasn't crowded so she could have pressed her own damn button instead of ordering me to do it!

As soon as it happened I thought "I need to tell my bmb ladies about this crazy B"!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• MY BOSS.  I got a message from a girl today saying she was joining our department...on Monday.  I asked her what she'd be doing and she sent me her job description...WHICH IS MY JOB DESCRIPTION.  I haven't been told ANYTHING about this, but just had a good review so I don't think I'm being replaced.  But who knows?  

Dont stress about, be calm cool and collected and ask your boss for 5 mins to talk about NKOB. if it gets weird just review your company's FMLA policy if you're eligble. God's speed friend.

• My running partner on Saturday! I mentioned that I can't suck in my stomach anymore and was pointing out my bump. She was like "well, you certainly don't look pregnant you just look fat right now." When I got home after our run, I was in tears.  If someone knows me, i should think that they would think I'm pregnant and not fat. Now I'm totally self conscious and not feeling good about my body. DH and my mom said she's just being bitchy and that I do look pregnant. Do I look fat? Should I be covering it up?

You don't look fat. And you look like a prettier version of Sandra Bullock. I'm jelly.

Yeah about that, no hon you look fine. maybe she doesnt know how to deal with the news and didnt know the proper thing to say. im finding when I tell people they want to say 'oh thats why you picked up weight' but know it would get ugly real fast. i lost 15 lbs on a serious weight loss plan and got pregnant right toward the end. i told my doctor no point for the follow-up weigh in :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"