One & Done: Only child
Options

Rec your small sedan

I am chatty today.

The lease on the CRV I currently have is up next month.  I totally bought into the hype that I needed a big car when I was pregnant with DD, but I would much rather downsize.  Looking for something reliable, good warranty and a low monthly payment.

Anyone driving a car they really like and would reccomend?

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

Re: Rec your small sedan

• Options
    I'd recommend a Kia Soul. My mom has one and loves it. They are reliable and not expensive plus Kia gives great warranty.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Options
    I'd recommend a Kia Soul. My mom has one and loves it. They are reliable and not expensive plus Kia gives great warranty.
    Second this. I have a Kia Soul as well and I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AgoAgo member
    I recommend the Prius, or even smaller - the Prius C. I've had a Prius since 2007 and had NO major issues with it. I just bought a new one because mine was at 200k (I drive a ton) and it felt like the transmission was starting to go out. The technology is great and if you are doing mostly city driving, you will get a pretty high MPG.
    University of Kansas alum Geoff Folker applies food coloring to his snow sculpture at his home on Park Street in Olathe, Kan., on Sunday, March 24, 2013.  A storm that dumped up to 15 inches of snow on parts of Colorado and Kansas is making its way east, with winter storm warnings and advisories issued for today and tomorrow as far east as Pennsylvania. (AP Photo/The Kansas City Star, John Sleezer)

January OAD Siggy Challenge: Creative Snow Sculptures

• Options
    Second this. I have a Kia Soul as well and I love it!

I am glad people are liking their Kias!  That's one of my stops for sure. 

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    PB102012PB102012 member
    edited June 2014

I LOVED my sedan prior to it being totaled. :(

I had a 2010 Acura TSX. It was extremely reliable, had a ton of standard features, and was great on gas (it is a 4 cylinder). It can be pricey brand new, so I stuck to certified pre owned and got a really great price. Additionally, watching how it stood up to my accident (I was rear ended at a dead stop, the driver that hit me was going around 50 mph and barely had time to break) was incredible. I was able to start it, and drive it off the freeway whereas the car that hit me had to be towed from the scene.

• Options
    DH has a used Mazda 6 and LOVES IT!

• Options
    I love love love my Prius. If i didn't get that, it would've been a Kia Optima or a Hyundai Elantra. All have good warranties and are reliable.

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• Options
    I love love love my Prius. If i didn't get that, it would've been a Kia Optima or a Hyundai Elantra. All have good warranties and are reliable.

My friend's Mom got an Optima, she loves it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"