July 2012 Moms
Options

Sposie shopping help please!

versedversed member
edited June 2014 in July 2012 Moms
Sorry, I know this was discussed a while back but it didn't apply to me then, and I'm lousy at searching.

We've been CDing but I think they've lost their life (bought them 2nd-hand for A). So, while I'm looking into and saving up for new dipes for S and thinking about trying potty-training again for A, the boys are in sposies.

Through trial and error, we've figured out that our "solid" toddler is a Huggies boy and our string-bean infant is a Pampers boy.

So, price-wise, where's the best place to buy dipes, both in-store (need some today) and online? What is considered a good price-per-dipe number?

Thanks for your help!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Sposie shopping help please!

• Options
    versedversed member
    We tried Up&Up brand, and they didn't leak, but they didn't stay on A well and he just constantly smelled like pee, so we went back to Huggies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I aim for 13 cents per diaper. Amazon subscribe and save usually has some good deals and you can cancel or change the subscription as needed. Diapers. Com is another good place to check.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    zyaszyas member
    We cloth diaper too but use disposables at night and when we are out. I usually get them at target. There are often big boxes on clearance there or they have some deal like buy 2 boxes and get a $10 gift card. Plus I use my red card and get a bit more off.

We've tried all the various diaper brands. Pampers and Luvs work best for Ava. The worst ones we ever tried are the up and up brand so I'll never but those again. I also really like the babyganics ones which target also sells. The only wipes we get are babyganics or honest company, the other kinds of wipes irritate her skin. If we're at home we usually use cloth wipes and water.
  • Options
    I have used pampers baby dry with A and I can get them on amazon for around $0.25/dipe. We get a big box of wipes for around $17 and it lasts 2-3 months with 1 kid. Amazon mom and prime has saved us tons of money with subscribe and save and free 2 day shipping.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"