December 2013 Moms
Options

Soooo, who else has a baby lump?

I keep seeing pictures and reading about all these adorable kiddos crawling, rolling from place to place, and standing. Anyone else with a little lump? My sweet guy wants me to let him practice sitting but still falls over a lot, and shows no signs of being mobile. He likes to stand when you hold his hands, but not on his own or holding furniture. He gets bored so fast and I know he would be happier if he could move, but just try telling him that.

So did I break my kid along the way or are there other perfectly content, non-mobile babies on our board?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Soooo, who else has a baby lump?

• Options
    This LO isn't, but my first was. Didn't sit until 8 months, didn't crawl until shortly after that. And THEN he didn't walk until 17 months. We were so concerned about it that we had birth to 3 come in and they assured us that he could walk, he just didn't want to. Some babies are just lazy. Consider yourself lucky, because having a second one who is super mobile is a whole different ball game! Maybe try a walker or a jumper? Being able to stand with fun toys around him might help!
  • Options

This LO isn't, but my first was. Didn't sit until 8 months, didn't crawl until shortly after that. And THEN he didn't walk until 17 months. We were so concerned about it that we had birth to 3 come in and they assured us that he could walk, he just didn't want to. Some babies are just lazy. Consider yourself lucky, because having a second one who is super mobile is a whole different ball game! Maybe try a walker or a jumper? Being able to stand with fun toys around him might help!

He has a walker but only goes backwards! Silly boy. My first was the super mobile one, so I don't have much to gauge by other than the board and my baby book. He just seems more babyish than my daughter did at this age, if that makes sense.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ooooooo @pearsforpoops‌ did you get all excited because youuuuu have a baby bump?!?!!!!11!!!1!?
  • Options
    Ben is a lump.   He only rolls one direction and doesn't get on his hands and knees, he does sit unassisted though.  His pedi said he has great trunk control and should be on the move soon.  I highly doubt it!  But he does 'talk' a lot and clap, so he's been up to something, just not moving!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO has been rolling both directions for several months, but just started to sit up on her own. But even with that it doesn't last too terribly long. She is JUST starting to attempt to get all all fours.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My LO likes to roll from place to place and is starting to inch worm but isn't sitting up yet.
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

• Options
    I do! She sits up but that's it. She's rolled before but refuses to now. She HATES being on her tummy, like freaks out after 5 minutes. So yeah, she just sits there lol
  • Options
    I sorta belong here too. She will sit but only if I put her in a sitting position. She knew how to roll both ways but seems to have forgotten.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Carter is a lump, but has finally at least learned the pivot move. He still rolls immidiately onto his tummy & then cries ALL.THE.TIME. because he has forgotten how to roll back.

<just remembering the PIVOT Friends episode> LOL

My 2 December boys

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"