Trouble TTC
Options

Intro: Take 2

Hi, everyone!  I tried to intro the other day but it was a wall of text that I couldn't fix, so allow me to try again.  I usually participate on TTGP and lurk here.  I started my first medicated cycle yesterday, so I think it's time to intro here.

I'm 32 and DH is 34 and we've been TTC for one year.  My IF diagnosis is basically unexplained.  The only thing my RE can come up with is ovulatory dysfunction due to delayed ovulation.  I always ovulate after CD22, besides this last cycle where it was on CD20.  I've only had 8 cycles in the last year and ovulated each time and hit my FW every time.  I use OPKs and BBT.  All of my labs were good to great, HSG all clear, and SA good.

My CD3 ultrasound showed AFC of 20 (10 on each).  I like even numbers and my lucky number is 10 so that made me happy, lol.  I started Femara for CD5-9, follow-up ultrasound CD12.  I will also be doing Ovidrel and IUI.  My ultrasound did show a cyst measuring 14x12x9mm.  The nurse never even mentioned it.  I looked up my report at work (I work at the same hospital).  Should I be concerned with this?  Dr. Google says that's large, but I have no symptoms.

Other than TTC, my hobbies include running, trying to find a new job, and drinking wine.  I hope you'll have me, although I'm sure we all wish we weren't here.  This has been a tough period of time for me and has taken its toll emotionally on me and on my relationship with DH.  I'm glad to have found these forums because the support and information has meant so much.  I look forward to getting to know you and learning more!

Me: 33, DH: 35
Married 10/13, TTC since 7/13
Dx: MFI
IUI #1 7/14: BFN
IUI #2 8/14: BFN
IVF #1 11/14: 20R17M15F
Transferred 1 three day embryo! 7 frosties!
BFP!  EDD 7/27/15

Re: Intro: Take 2

• Options
    Welcome to the board, but sorry you have to be here. 

I have had cysts before and yours sounds relatively small. I think the way they measure is by averaging the measurements, but I could be wrong so if I am someone else correct me please. But if you average them they come out between 11 and 12 mm. It may be that your doctor doesn't think it is big enough to be concerned with, but it is always good to ask. I had a 30mm cyst one cycle and had to have blood drawn to check me e2 level to see if I would get benched for the cycle. 

Good luck with your current cycle!
    I will ask after my follow-up ultrasound to make sure it's not going to be a problem with my trigger.  I didn't think that sounded big, but I've never experienced this before and I read something about over 10mm being large.  I need to stop researching so much.

BFP!  EDD 7/27/15

• Options
    Hi and welcome! I recognize you from TTGP ;) Although I'm sorry you have to be here.

I am not sure about the cyst but I would definitely ask about it or call the office before the next appointment if it's on your mind.

Good luck this cycle!
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!  My situation sounds almost exactly like yours.  I regularly have delayed/late ovulation usually around CD 23-27.  We also technically have an unexplained diagnosis but on my chart it says "unspecified ovarian dysfunction", whatever that means.  The only thing the RE found was thyroid antibodies so I'm now on levothyroxine which I though might shorten my cycles a little, but nope.  Good luck with your cycle!

Me (29): Hashimoto's, CD3/7DPO bloodwork & ultrasound normal, HSG & SHG(x2) all clear
    DH (29): SA Perfect
    TTC Since Jan '13, First RE Appt Jan '14
    DX: Unspecified Ovarian Dysfunction, Long Cycles
    May '13 BFP, C/P 4w3d
    Apr '14:  50mg clomid + ovidrel + B2B IUI #1=BFP,  Natural M/C 6.5wks
    Aug '14: 50mg clomid + ovidrel + B2B IUI #2=BFN
    Oct '14: 100mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI#3 =BFN
    Nov 14: 100mg clomid + ovidrel + B2B IUI#4=slow response, bad lining, cancelled
    FU with RE, more bloodwork: Anticardiolipin +
    Dec 14: 5mg Letrozole+baby aspirin +ovidrel + B2B IUI#4.1=BFFN
    Jan '15: 5mg Letrozole +baby aspirin + ovidrel +B2B IUI #5= BFP!! 
    Beta #1 210  Beta #2 546

• Options
    Welcome!
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options

Welcome! Sorry you find yourself here. Congrats on those nice even AFC numbers! :)

Hopefully the meds will get your follies where they need to be.

I would ask about the cyst, just because I'd be curious if they think it could be a resolving cyst that had been interfering with O.

January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • Options
    Welcome and I hope the meds help you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi, everyone!  I tried to intro the other day but it was a wall of text that I couldn't fix, so allow me to try again.  I usually participate on TTGP and lurk here.  I started my first medicated cycle yesterday, so I think it's time to intro here.

I'm 32 and DH is 34 and we've been TTC for one year.  My IF diagnosis is basically unexplained.  The only thing my RE can come up with is ovulatory dysfunction due to delayed ovulation.  I always ovulate after CD22, besides this last cycle where it was on CD20.  I've only had 8 cycles in the last year and ovulated each time and hit my FW every time.  I use OPKs and BBT.  All of my labs were good to great, HSG all clear, and SA good.

My CD3 ultrasound showed AFC of 20 (10 on each).  I like even numbers and my lucky number is 10 so that made me happy, lol.  I started Femara for CD5-9, follow-up ultrasound CD12.  I will also be doing Ovidrel and IUI.  My ultrasound did show a cyst measuring 14x12x9mm.  The nurse never even mentioned it.  I looked up my report at work (I work at the same hospital).  Should I be concerned with this?  Dr. Google says that's large, but I have no symptoms.

Other than TTC, my hobbies include running, trying to find a new job, and drinking wine.  I hope you'll have me, although I'm sure we all wish we weren't here.  This has been a tough period of time for me and has taken its toll emotionally on me and on my relationship with DH.  I'm glad to have found these forums because the support and information has meant so much.  I look forward to getting to know you and learning more!
    Well, we are going to be friends. In all seriousness, though, welcome to the board. I'm sorry that you have to be here, but you're in the right place. This community is very supportive and knowledgeable. We're pretty tight knit over here.

I agree with Bunny about just asking about the cyst and what, if any, impact it has had or could have on your O if left unresolved. Never hurts to ask, and it will make you feel better to at least be informed as to what is going on with your body. Good luck with this cycle!
    I will admit, lately it's been less running and more wine drinking.  I also put ketchup on everything!

BFP!  EDD 7/27/15

• Options
    Welcome! I'm a big wine and running fan too, maybe we should start a club ;;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"