December 2012 Moms

I promise...

That when our girls are older that I won't turn into my mother who has apparently forgotten the demands of having a husband, a house, a toddler, and a full time job. Ok, ranting over... I'm going back to enjoying my evening and not worrying about my mother being BSC.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

Re: I promise...

• Lol. Let me know how that goes.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • Well, my night ended up being mostly lovely in that I got to sit with Isa while she fell asleep and got lots of snuggles. 

As for ignoring my mother being BSC, yeah, not so much.  The newest thing is that my grandmother bought me a ton of collectable dolls when I was a kid, and they've been in their boxes in my mom's guestroom closet since they were purchased in the early 80s.  I should probably mention that I was never into doll collecting, but my grandmother/mother looked at these as an investment (why you'd invest $3K in dolls and not in something like, say, a college fund is beyond me, but it was their thing).  Well, with my mom making a big fuss over how much room the stuff that she's been storing for me takes up, I said that I'd take everything, including these dolls.  I was hoping to end the drama, but now she doesn't like that either because I clearly can't be trusted to keep these things in mint condition.  I'm ready to move to an island without phone service.

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Ha! She wouldn't like my response - sell the dang things or I'll just throw them away.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @LittleFish1‌ I totally would, except that I'd rather have the money myself. :)

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"