August 2013 Moms
Options

DG AD

Dollar General has Pampers Swaddlers on sale ANY SIZE, ANY COUNT for $9.50! Ad match that at Target, Wal-Mart, etc AND use the $1.50 coupon you can print off at coupons.com. I know some of our LO's are probably in 'cruisers' by now, but my DS is still doing great in Swaddlers. Just wanted to pass the amazing deal along!
Have a happy Sunday!

Re: DG AD

• Options
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    @Jlhkandme830‌ can you link us to the ad? I'm only finding one for pampers dry baby of 28 count...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The ad is in today's paper. According to my coupon groups, you can ad match it at Walmart for the boxes... Pair it with a coupon... Save big... People are reporting that DG and Walmart are getting wiped out

• Options
    Now that's a great diaper haul

• Options
    Thank you @Bunnyfer‌! I hope others were able to get a great deal also!
  • Options
    I fought the Walmart here on it and they gave in. Thanks for passing the deal along!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    Got 3 boxes for $30.50! They had to call the manager up, but they honored it.

• Options
    Our Walmart was on the ball and had already found out the sizes from DG. Boo
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    ludaliludali member
    What do you mean?  The amount of diapers in the box that DG was selling them at?
  • Options
    ludali said:

What do you mean?  The amount of diapers in the box that DG was selling them at?

Yes. DG doesn't sell jumbo packs, the biggest they carry are a 48 count
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    ludaliludali member
    Ahhh ok thanks @wildrumpus!
  • Options
    I am hearing Walmart has been notified of this and not honoring it anymore. YMMV

• Options
    I'm going to try this in the morning. We're currently in a small town on vacation, so I have no idea if it will work. Just in case, I have the cases on hold for me. Maybe if I bring DS, his dimple will charm the hell out of them. ;)
  • Options
    I'd try just in case @MitsB707‌! The worst they can say is no! I'm happy some of y'all were able to get the price matched deal! I have a feeling Wal-Mart is going to be on their toes next time.
  • Options
    Will do! Thanks for the heads up! My gf went tonight and bought 6 cases of size 4&5 and another 5-6 cases of Luvs, all for under $100. Crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"