September 2013 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms

What are y'all up to today? Anything on your mind? Have a vent? (Especially about MILs, those are my fav :) ) hope you are all having a great day regardless.

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Options
    I took DS to the zoo today. Mostly to scout out the birthday party room. Then we met DH for lunch. DH decided to nap so I'm watching LO try to tear up the house. Can anyone recommend a baby cage? (You know those plastic barriers things) DS thinks if he can get to it it should be his. Fun times. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dhaueisen‌ hugs. I'm sure I'm in for a shock when summer break is over. I hope your first day back was good otherwise. 
    @cputnam200 that looks super yum!
  • Options
    We went to go see my newest niece today ( she is 10 days old ) it was nice to get some newborn snuggles in! Especially since dd doesn't snuggle much these days just wants to go go go. We also posted a bunch of LOs clothes and baby items last night on the local fb mom swap and shop page and we made a bunch of sales today. It was sad to see some of her stuff go, but nice to get some money back for it and free up some space!
  • Options
    @Salemkitty13‌ I just became dd's primary care giver for the summer last week. Now I'm not looking forward to going back in August :(
  • Options
    I had my nieces 5th birthday party today. It was so beautiful out so she was able to have a pool party! DD loves swimming so it was great.

I feel so out of it though and finding it a little hard to focus on enjoying what's going on in that moment rather than over thinking everything that's going on in my life right now.

@cputman200‌ whaaaaa! So jealous of your goodies!
  • Options
    Just got back from a dinner with some girlfriends. This was the first since I had DD. One of my BFFs told everyone she was pregnant. I've known but it was so neat to share with others. She has been trying for a while & I'm so happy. Although I had a great time I'm so sad I didn't get to put DD to bed & I won't see her til morning.

• Options
    Salemkitty13Salemkitty13 member
    edited June 2014
    @starscream I can not wait for your MIL posts! So excited :) 
    @Happy_Yahoo_Personaler‌ Thank you for the recommendation. I'll look into it. Something has to be done.
    ETA My family still teases me about grass. I hated it as a baby and have been called prissy most of my life because of it.
  • Options
    DH and I just got back from Howl at the Moon (dueling piano bar). We went with another couple tonight. Grandma and Grandpa have dd tonight. SO. MUCH. FUN.!!!!
  • Options
    I hate when weekends end. The end.

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We had a great time at Legofest today! DS loved building and DH and I had fun too.

And I just ate some cookies :)

• Options
    DH's in a lot of pain. We can't figure out if it's because he has a kidney infection or because we finally DTD 2 nights ago and he pulled a muscle. Gawd I hope it's a muscle. Pee isn't cloudy so we'll wait to see the GP tomorrow.
  • Options
    @bermybabe68‌ I hope your DH feels better.
  • Options
    krose0713krose0713 member
    edited July 2014
    drey1028 said:

We took LO on a very successful trip to the mall today :) I bought some clothes that actually fit and I'm rather proud that I picked out some nice stuff. I also NIP in public today - I'm rather proud of this fact since it used to stress me out when LO was younger. I even did it on the beach over Fathers Day weekend. :) But today, Nordstrom's had a very nice lounge area in the women's bathroom and I even ended up talking to another woman who came in to nurse. It was nice.

Though I don't BF anymore, Nordstrom is my go to for diapers changes and bottles when we are at the mall. They have a great private family bathroom that has a changing area with a paper roll that can be pulled over the table (like a doctors office), and a lounge with couches and chairs right near the family bathroom.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"