1st Trimester

Do people intro here?

MaebbMaebb member
edited June 2014 in 1st Trimester
I looked through the first two pages and didn't see a lot of intros, but I wanted to say hi rather than lurking and love-titting like a creeper.

I have a 19mo DS and another baby due January 19th. DS was due 12/5/12, and DH wanted me to "try to hold it in" and make him born on 12/12/12, but that wasn't happening, and he was born 11/30. Maybe this baby will be born on 1/15/15 or whenever it wants. :)

I live in the Southeast, DH and I lived in Thailand from 2009-2011, and I work as an industrial engineer.

Hello and happy Saturday to all of the pregnants and non-pregnants.

Re: Do people intro here?

• Congratulations and welcome to 1st tri!
  • wenmattwenmatt member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Maebb, I'm brand new as well. This is my first round at being a soon-to-be-parent, I'm 7 weeks along and nervous as hell! I have no idea what to expect so I'm going to stay active in these forums and read a lot to try to learn as much as I can. We can be newbies together!
     Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • MaebbMaebb member
    Thanks, everyone!

Living in Thailand was amazing. The people are so nice, the food was great, and the country is beautiful. We lived about 45 minutes north of BKK, and we also love Kanchanaburi, Chiang Mai, and the beaches in the south.
  • Thailand is on my list too! Hey how do I get this stupid ticker to work?? I don't need all the characters before it!
     Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"