Central Florida Babies
Options

New Mommy Social Group - Winter Garden

Hello!  I am a new Mom, I just had my first baby in May.  I would love to get to know some other moms in the Winter Garden area to hang out with and without our little bundles of joy.  Who couldn't use a girl's night out every once in a while:)

Re: New Mommy Social Group - Winter Garden

• Options
    Hi there! I also live in Winter Garden...have you found anyone else? I don't fully understand the social groups but add me if you can? I have 4 and 3 year old boys and just found out I'm pregnant with my third! 
  • Options
    I live in the area and would love to get together with people who understand what it means to be this tired!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Ocoee with my 11 month old son and would like to meet other moms to socialize and share parenting tips and support.
  • Options
    I live in Winter Garden and don't know any other moms in the area. I'd like to join in if a group has formed. My little boy is 8 months old and we love to go out for coffee and walks or just plain socializing.
  • Options
    I'm not far from Winter Garden. I have a 5 year old & 6 month old :)
  • Options
    Hi, I'm in Winter Garden also and am a first time mom to my 5 month old daughter. I'd be up for meeting other moms and kids in the area as well! It sounds as if there is a handful of us that would love to meet up - anyone up for trying to set a meet-up date/time?
  • Options
    Did you guys ever meet up? Would love to join- I'm in Oakland.
  • Options
    Lauren5912, no we haven't met up...  I don't think these forums facilitate active conversations as we don't get notified any way when someone posts (I had to remember to come back in and check).  I'm still interested in trying to meet mommies and their kids in this area - downtown Winter Garden is a great place!!

My daughter is still young - 5 months, but it would be great to get out with her!

~ Erin 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"