March 2015 Moms
Options

Yippee! I threw up!

I've never been so excited to barf in my life. Really quite happy over here. The guys in the auto shop I pulled into might feel a little differently, but I had a great time!! Anybody else loving their nausea?!

Re: Yippee! I threw up!

• Options
    My DH pointed out that I was smiling way too much when describing my nasuea, but it has been really minor so far and I had almost no MS with my prior loss, so I'm happy for any good sign.  I'm sure if it gets any worse my enthusiasm will fade quickly. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL!    I've been queasy and nauseous since Wednesday... still no puking here.  Can't say I'm looking forward to it :P

• Options
    Um, no, I don't find being ridiculously sick fun. You are pregnant with or without nausea. Everyone has different symptoms. I hope you don't end up with HG, because some poor women do and get so sick they are on IV fluids. Anyhow, I get that you see it as a sign that you are pregnant, but I think it is weird to find illness exciting.
  • Options
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum. I'd link you info but I'm mobile. A very small percentage of pregnant women get it, but I know at least two from my last BMB that had it and it was extremely excruciating and life-controlling.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    hyperemesis gravidarum. Basically very extreme morning sickness. I had a mild case with DS1 (Zofran round the clock orally and ER for IV fluids once. I lost about 15-20lbs and threw up 3-6 times a day.). With DS2 it was severe. I lost an average of 4lbs a week in 1st tri and 2lbs a week in 2nd tri. I had a Zofran pump at 6w and after my 3rd time at the hospital (ER once and admitted twice) for fluids at 8w I had a PICC line placed, a home health nurse and daily IV fluids.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    BostonAlisonBostonAlison member
    edited June 2014
    I googled it, here's the wiki if anyone else is curious.  

• Options
    I'm on Team @mayathebeee (whose fancy new name threw me off!!) here. 
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Irishcurls‌ I found a super easy way to change my name--no Bump gods involved. I might change it again :/
  • Options
    Oh, are we going to be one of those boards that can't joke about anything because some people have XYZ? Ok...

Who cares if she's excited to puke? Of course it will get old, doesn't mean it's not a very welcome reminder now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Oh, are we going to be one of those boards that can't joke about anything because some people have XYZ? Ok...

Who cares if she's excited to puke? Of course it will get old, doesn't mean it's not a very welcome reminder now.

---
    Yup, that is absolutely the conclusion I would jump to.

• Options
    @mayathebee -- I am in awe of your superpowers ^:)^  Thankfully, I am fine with my username, but am impressed, nonetheless. 
  • Options

---
    Yup, that is absolutely the conclusion I would jump to.

=) I just like to be prepared.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I think some of us were joking? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I think some of us were joking? 

---end quote---

This is very serious guise. No jokes here.
  • Options
    @graciesmurf I snorted. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Also. No. No no no I don't care, I will never be excited about throwing up. No. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YellowBag said:

@mayathebee -- I am in awe of your superpowers ^:)^  Thankfully, I am fine with my username, but am impressed, nonetheless. 

I can't take credit for figuring it out but it's so much easier!
  • Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the support ladies! I too will be impressed if I'm happily puking in a week and am now terrified of HG!!! All the nausea came and went so quickly, it was like baby coming by for a quick visit. "Hi mom, I'm growing!"
  • Options
    I didn't make it to the bathroom, the lawn got some organic nectarine fertilizer. @Chunkymonkeylvr‌
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"