TTC After a Loss
Options

**** Weekend Crazy Train ****

This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations about waiting to O, the 2WW, or vent about our cycles.

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, or you just want to pee on all things, let it out here! In order for the conductors to be better able to help you, please make sure you either have a FF chart link in your sig, or make sure you post a link.

Don't chart? You should consider it, not only will it give you a lot more insight to your cycles, but conductors will be able to answer a lot of your questions just by looking at your chart!

The CT is not the place to post a BFP. If you have a "squinter" or if you have a line that appeared after the time frame, please do not post about it here.
Take a step back from the board, test again with FMU, and good luck!
-------------------------------------------------

Crazy level from 1-10: CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.
BFP#2 2/27/13. Empty sac confirmed 3/20/13. Mifepristone + Cytotec.
Operative hysteroscopy to remove septum 9/18/13.
BFP #3 12/24/13. Natural m/c 1/17/14.
BFP #4 3/20/14. Natural m/c 4/3/14.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
PgAL/PAL Welcome

Re: **** Weekend Crazy Train ****

• Options
    Hi Red! This is my first IUI cycle with clomid and the novarel trigger. I'm on CD 7.

does clomid affect your temps? My temps are all over the place. I'm temping at the same time every morning. I was really warm when I went to sleep last night and my temp was higher this am.

thanks for any help. I suck at inserting a clickable link so I'm just going to write the link here, sorry. Http://fertilityfriend.com/home/41d4c1
    Married since July 2012
    TTC #1 since April 2013
    BFP #1 9.16.13 / EDD 5.26.14 / Natural miscarriage 7w4d

imageimage
  • Options
    Giants721 said:
    Hi Red! This is my first IUI cycle with clomid and the novarel trigger. I'm on CD 7.

does clomid affect your temps? My temps are all over the place. I'm temping at the same time every morning. I was really warm when I went to sleep last night and my temp was higher this am.

thanks for any help. I suck at inserting a clickable link so I'm just going to write the link here, sorry. Http://fertilityfriend.com/home/41d4c1

Hi there! Your link is clicky! I haven't used Clomid myself but I know people have said it messes with their temps. If you're being monitored, which I assume and hope you are, then you shouldn't need to temp. May I ask why you're doing Clomid? It looks like you've been TTCAL for less than a year. Sorry if you've explained your story in another post that I missed.

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    BFP#1 1/31/12. Empty sac discovered 3/5/12. MTX due to location in uterine horn.

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Giants721Giants721 member
    edited June 2014
    @RedTwizzlers‌ Thanks. We have been off BCP since January 2013, but started to really try in April of that year. I only got pregnant once and miscarried. My insurance starts counting the year when you come off BCP and it doesn't reset if you've had a miscarriage. So in April we were referred to an RE. We are being monitored and have gone through the tests. Everything looks normal for both of us so this is the plan. Actually my RE said we could have moved straight to IVF because my insurance is good, but we wanted to try something a little less invasive first.
    Edited: added a word.
    Married since July 2012
    TTC #1 since April 2013
    BFP #1 9.16.13 / EDD 5.26.14 / Natural miscarriage 7w4d

imageimage
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Crazy level: 5 CD 24
    Can I just understand my body already!

So I've being poas everyday for 2 weeks (my FF was messed up because I'd included bfp and m/c cycles). I finally got a + on an OPK today but FF took away my predicted O day. :(. I thought I missed it but my temp looks weird to me. I'm so new to FF I just don't quite understand what's supposed to be happening. Help please, I seriously feel like I'm going crazy. :/

ETA: I've been reading through all the charting lessons/quizzes, I am trying to learn! :)
  • Options
    Crazy level: 5 CD 24 Can I just understand my body already! So I've being poas everyday for 2 weeks (my FF was messed up because I'd included bfp and m/c cycles). I finally got a + on an OPK today but FF took away my predicted O day. :(. I thought I missed it but my temp looks weird to me. I'm so new to FF I just don't quite understand what's supposed to be happening. Help please, I seriously feel like I'm going crazy. :/ ETA: I've been reading through all the charting lessons/quizzes, I am trying to learn! :)
    ok, so the predicted O dates are based on past cycles. They're just averages based on when you've O'ed in the past. But now that you have a +OPK, you will most likely be O'ing within the next few days. That is far more helpful than past O dates. So for now what you have to do is keep having sex, using OPKs, and temping!

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options
    Omg thank you @RedTwizzlers‌ !! I keep using opks until I get a negative correct?
  • Options
    RedTwizzlersRedTwizzlers member
    edited June 2014
    Omg thank you @RedTwizzlers‌ !! I keep using opks until I get a negative correct?

@YorkieLove83‌ - keep testing until you get CH. Keep HIO until you get a negative, but keep testing at least once a day until you get cross hairs confirming ovulation (you'll get them at about 3dpo)

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Options

Crazy level from 1-10: 6ish

CD/DPO: CD19

Can I just ovulate already?!

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here: This is my first cycle using OPKs. I've taken one a day for the last five days. The test line gets considerably darker each day so I've been HIO but I'd like to see a sure positive. Today's (the one nearest the bottom) is so very, very close but I think it's just a tiny  fraction lighter than the control line. I don't know whether to count it on FF or not and I don't want to mess up my crosshairs with faulty information. I keep thinking that when it's positive that I'll know for sure, for sure but it's frustrating to say the least! Should I pee on another later maybe? TIA!

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 (my birthday!) MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

TTC #1 (Round 2): May 16, 2014 

Names | Blog | Chart

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

• Options
    LisaG09 said:

Crazy level from 1-10: 6ish

CD/DPO: CD19

Can I just ovulate already?!

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here: This is my first cycle using OPKs. I've taken one a day for the last five days. The test line gets considerably darker each day so I've been HIO but I'd like to see a sure positive. Today's (the one nearest the bottom) is so very, very close but I think it's just a tiny  fraction lighter than the control line. I don't know whether to count it on FF or not and I don't want to mess up my crosshairs with faulty information. I keep thinking that when it's positive that I'll know for sure, for sure but it's frustrating to say the least! Should I pee on another later maybe? TIA!

Wondfos can be hard to interpret! I think, based on the pic, that the one second from the bottom is positive. The bottom one looks lighter to me, but maybe it's just the pic. Either way all you can do at this point is to keep testing and HIO, and temping if you're temping (I'm mobile). Keep testing until you get crosshairs.

imageimageimage

TTC #1 since Sept 2011

Blog   Chart

Formerly known as MrsE07
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"