Secondary IF

Side Eye Saturday

I'm pretty sure we missed a week. Maybe 2. Sorry!!!

Post your side eyes!

Re: Side Eye Saturday

• I have to side eye doctors this week. I am starting to get super annoyed with doctors who think that their patients don't know their bodies.

There has been more than one example lately, but my Grandma (a retired RN), was having trouble with her medication, told her doctor, he didn't listen to her, and she ended up in the ER last week (she's ok, just pissed).
  • I'm side eyeing no period and no BFP.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Loading the player...
    Are you still taking the prog? When are you supposed to stop? That'd explain why no period, bro :P 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Are you still taking the prog? When are you supposed to stop? That'd explain why no period, bro :P 

I stopped the prog when I had that one little spotting. So over 4 days ago.

Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

Wtf? Did you call your RE? That is weird. Wait, can't it take up to 5 days for it to start after prog? I really don't know because I consistently start ON the MFing progesterone.  :-q

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Wtf? Did you call your RE? That is weird. Wait, can't it take up to 5 days for it to start after prog? I really don't know because I consistently start ON the MFing progesterone.  :-q

I wasn't supposed to stop taking it but I got PO'd at the spotting. I put a call in to the RE.

Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Slow day at the RE I guess. He said it was okay to stop the prog. It may have caused the spotting and he said I should start my period 2-4 days after stopping. He wants me to call him Monday. I'm 15dpo.
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• @Iloveshanej‌ that's so frustrating!
  • @Iloveshanej‌ I'm sorry about the bfn and no AF!

I'm going to side eye my DH for planning a weekend getaway with high school friends he hasn't seen in years the same weekend we start our lake house rental with our neighbor friends. Thanks for leaving me to pack us up all alone. Ass.

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Jodee37Jodee37 member
    edited June 2014
    @Iloveshanej that's fucking annoying! i'm seriously side eyeing your body.

@annibes that also is fucking annoying. i'm sorry she ended up in the ER but glad she's okay.

i'm side-eyeing that cranky ass old lady who insisted on shoving past my open door to get into HER car parked next to mine as i am clearly trying to wrestle my screaming kicking toddler into his car seat. no "excuse me" or "sorry can i get through". nope. just fucking muscling her arthritic bony body past mine with a swift hip check. if i wasn't worried someone was watching i would've stuck my foot out and tripped her sorry ass. hip fractures are a bitch grandma.
    Me: 36, DH: 36
    DH's SA = normal
    1 tube only wonder
    AFC 3-5, AMH 0.30

BFP #1 3/29/11.  EDD 12/4/11... Missed m/c 5/9/11. Cytotec fail. D&C 5/17/11.
    BFP #2   7/5/11.  EDD 3/14/12... Our rainbow Kellen born 3/14/12 via c/s.
    BFP #3 5/30/13.  EDD 2/8/14...  6wk u/s HB 126. 8wk u/s lost HB. D&C 7/12/13.
    BFP #4 2/18/14.  EDD 10/30/14... Ruptured ectopic with L tube removed & D&C 3/7/14.
    BFP #5 7/27/14.  EDD 4/9/15...  m/c @ 5w4d.

IVF #1    Oct 2014 - antagonist protocol: 9R, 7M, 5F. 3dt of 3 Grade 2 embies. BFN. 
    IVF #2    Jan 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.  Converted to IUI #1. BFFN
    IVF #2.1 March 2015 cancelled due to dominant follicle.

BFP #6  (SUPRISE!) 3/19/15.  EDD 11/30/15...  CP at 4w2d.
    IUI #2:    Clomid + Follistim = 3 follies. BFN.
    IVF #2.2 May 2015 - horrible response to micro lupron flare protocol: 3R, 3M, 3F. 3dt of 2 Grade 3 embies. BFFN. 

BFP #7 (beyond surprised again!) 4/26/16. EDD 1/5/17. beautiful betas!!!! and then near-fatal hemorrhagic corpus luteum. turns out baby was ectopic after all; another lap 5/6 (@24dpo).

the universe can fuck off.

"You are overly paranoid and delusional that every one is out to get you." -lastsliverofhope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    all AL welcome. TTC #2 for 43 44 months.
    follow my infertility journey here at timestandsstillblog.com

• @annibes I have a deep an abiding distrust of most doctors because of this kind of thing. I'm glad your grandma is OK.

Side eying CD1 today...sigh. I guess at least I can move on.

Also side eyeing flat landers who come to the Smokies and don't know how to drive on the mountain roads an go 20 miles an hour and don't use pull offs.
    Not all all side eyeing spending a great day with my family in the mountains though :)

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Oh man, @stellamakes3!  I'm gonna join you in that side-eye of train lady.  I don't really use public transportation here in the suburbs, but I have before I am amazed at what some people do.  Of course, simply venturing out into public can bring forth plenty of side-eye worthy people.  

As for my side-eye, I'm also gonna give one to myself.  For a couple reasons.  Once, I have been really inconsistent with my opk's.  So, today I see what I think is a positive.  So, I grab a digi, don't read the directions, and screw it up.  so, I grab another digi and do it right only to get a negative.  So, I think I either am about to surge or am coming down from a surge, but who knows.  I wasted four opks today trying to determine what's going on.  It's annoying not to know and I just have to wait it out.  

Also, we had a kid-free day today due to some changes in our plans, and we just sat on the couch watching tv almost all day.  So productive and unsexy.  So, there you go.  

And I've eaten like crap today.  
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • I'm side-eyeing the stomach virus that has been attacking my DD during her tonsilectomy recovery which landed us in the ER yesterday just to make sure she wasn't dehydrated. And now my DH has started with it as well. SO much for a relaxing weekend.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

• Steph1673 said:

I'm side-eyeing the stomach virus that has been attacking my DD during her tonsilectomy recovery which landed us in the ER yesterday just to make sure she wasn't dehydrated. And now my DH has started with it as well. SO much for a relaxing weekend.

Oh no! I hope they feel better!
  • Steph1673 said:
    I'm side-eyeing the stomach virus that has been attacking my DD during her tonsilectomy recovery which landed us in the ER yesterday just to make sure she wasn't dehydrated. And now my DH has started with it as well. SO much for a relaxing weekend.
    Oh no! That's terrible! Hoping everyone feels better soon.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Side eyeing Wednesday being the 2 year mark of us TTCing. Ugh.
    Carly

Birdie born 05/01/2007

Potato Launcher

• Side eyeing Wednesday being the 2 year mark of us TTCing. Ugh.
    SO sorry lady. This week is a year since my severe Asherman's dx (we've been TTC for a little over a year and a half) and it hit me hard that we've been on this roller coaster for that long. *passes the wine*
    After two losses, a rainbow arrived! DD born 11.5.11
    Dx with severe Asherman's syndrome after a botched PP D&C (pursuing med mal)
    Hysteroscopy Oct '13, not enough progress 
    Hysteroscopy Jan '14, given an end-of-the-road diagnosis
    Joined International Asherman's Association April '14 
    Not ready to give up yet.
    Hysteroscopy with Dr. Isaacson (an expert in the USA) 6.2.14: Good prognosis, at least 50% of cavity open.
    Repeat hysteroscopy scheduled with Dr. I on 6.16.14. Great progress. Unbenched!!!!
    Discussing actively TTC with DH after the heartache of the last year. We're both reeling.

Please, please, please. 
  • MrsAtch said:
    Side eyeing Wednesday being the 2 year mark of us TTCing. Ugh.
    SO sorry lady. This week is a year since my severe Asherman's dx (we've been TTC for a little over a year and a half) and it hit me hard that we've been on this roller coaster for that long. *passes the wine*
    Pretty much all of this. Anniversaries and hitting yet another 9 month mark are really hard. Sorry :(

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"