2nd Trimester

baby movement!

Im 18 weeks along with a bouncing baby girl! I feel her movements every now and then but not as frequent as I would think? When did most of you mothers start to feel regular movement daily?

Re: baby movement!

• I wouldn't normally do this, but there is quite literally the same thread a few posts below this one titled "When did you feel kicks?". Lots of helpful answers on there.
  • jenjenjeroojenjenjeroo member
    edited July 2014
    20 weeks i could feel mine really well. Like a mussel twitching in you belly. It's the best feeling in the world
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't start feeling mine for a while. I only felt one movement in 18 weeks, then a couple in 19 weeks, and more regularly by 20 weeks. Now I feel them all the time and I'm 22 weeks. :)
    ~~~My baby girl is due November 4th, 2014~~~
  • Movement really isn't consistent until later on so I wouldn't worry. Once you get to your third tri then you will feel movement very consistently. Enjoy not having to do kick counts while you still can!

After 6 losses, we are so happy to have our rainbow baby!

• I'm 18 weeks and I feel movements on and off. My doctor stated movement will be more consistent in one more month. Right now it's nothing to worry about.
  • I felt my baby girl move at 12 weeks I was told by the dr the placenta is behind her and thats why i could feel her so early on. Dont worry im now 21 weeks and feel her all the time :) 
  • I am 20 weeks and haven't felt anything at all. I'm sure everything is fine though because we saw on the scans the heartbeat and the baby was moving about quite a lot, plus my placenta is at the front so it might be a bit longer before I feel anything
  • 19-20w and this is my 2nd.

I always question when people say they could feel the baby at 12-13w. The baby is so tiny at that point, pretty people are overly sensitive to gas bubbles at that point... Just my two cents...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"