2nd Trimester
Options

old wives tales about gender! (just for fun)

Did anyone ever have a girl that was very active? They say that boys are more active than girls... Although I'm pretty positive I might have a boy what have you girls seen? Im about 14 weeks along and this is my 2nd pregnancy so I can tell what movement is. I dont find out the sex till July!

Re: old wives tales about gender! (just for fun)

• Options
    I had people tell me "no morning sickness" equals Boy. I am having a boy, so I guess "for me" that held true! LOL
    ===siggy warning====
    Me: 40, DH: 42
    Diagnosis: PCOS
    TTC: May 2013
    TX: IUI #1 with Follistim. Canceled due to too many follicles (10 + that were large); BENCHED
    IVF #1 March 6. 14 eggs retrieved, 10 fertilized. 
    March 11, 4 eggs transferred.
    March 21 BFP  :) Beta #1 457, Beta #2 1350, Beta #3 9619. 
    Due Date November 27, 2014
    TEAM BLUE

• Options
    I'm ph with twins. My girl happens to be more active than the boy. I thought if I were having boy/girl twins than te active baby was for sure a boy. I was wrong.

I also have very bad morning sickness with DS. And haven't had very much this time around even though I'm carrying one of each. So I'm not really sure anymore.

Also lil girls HB has been lower than lil boys even though the OWT is that the boys will be lower, this held true with ds#1.
    Diagnosed MFI- low sperm count  
    DS-Born 7/27/11 After 2 years of IF we have our little man
    TTC#2 January 2013
    11 Medicated cycles gave us
    B/G Twins born 10/8/14 @ 32 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I'm sorry did you miss the part where I said just for fun? I'm completely aware that old wives tales are not always accurate. And thanks but no thanks on your proper English lesson..
  • Options
    I have two girls. One was very quiet in the womb (and never, ever stops running now), and the other was extremely active to the point of uncomfortableness. :)

Each baby is their own person right from day 1. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Do you not have anything better to do? You must be one bitter woman. There's no need for you to comment if you have nothing nice to say. Take your bitter self elsewhere. Your comments are unwanted.
  • Options
    Yeah calling someone a twatwaffle is really gonna save ne from looking ignorant in the future.
  • Options
    Do you not have anything better to do? You must be one bitter woman. There's no need for you to comment if you have nothing nice to say. Take your bitter self elsewhere. Your comments are unwanted.
    lol. Does anyone else have their BINGO cards out? Let's get this party started.

image      image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can we just make a sticky on gender vs. sex so we can stop this on going marry-go-round debate?

It's a BOY

• Options
    JKBMA2014 said:
    Can we just make a sticky on gender vs. sex so we can stop this on going marry-go-round debate?
    A sticky won't stop anything.
  • Options
    JKBMA2014 said:
    A sticky won't stop anything.

yeah well neither has this.

It's a BOY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"