TTC After a Loss
Options

PSA: When you are fortunate to get a BFP

PinkCaminoPinkCamino member
edited June 2014 in TTC After a Loss

Hi Ladies,

Just a friendly reminder that when you are fortunate enough to move on it really isn't appropriate to keep posting in our community or more specifically in the check ins. If you've gotten a positive HPT and you're waiting on Betas to confirm please take a step back from the board. It really stings to find out we've been lied to. I know that being in limbo sucks but a line is a line and to protect the hearts of the ladies you are leaving behind it's not okay to continue posting here knowing your pregnant.

xoxo

PC.

Re: PSA: When you are fortunate to get a BFP

• Options
    Thanks for posting this, PC.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options
    That makes me sad. I'm sad they aren't confident in their BFP and able to just move over but I'm also sad for the ladies in the check-in. Not fun to see when you've got TTC issues going on.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    PinkCaminoPinkCamino member
    edited June 2014
    Poppy715 said:
    That makes me sad. I'm sad they aren't confident in their BFP and able to just move over but I'm also sad for the ladies in the check-in. Not fun to see when you've got TTC issues going on.

It is very sad.

It's also very hurtful to the ladies who are still here offering support day after day while in reality your (general you) KU.

ETA: I don't think anyone leaving TTCAL is ever confident with their BFP. But, they move on to PGAL and don't fool the rest of us in the process.

• Options
    Ok, I never post on this site anymore.  This is the reason.  @PinkCamino, you aren't fooling most of us on this board or the snowflakes board that you are trying to give friendly reminders.  Your reminders are not that friendly, in fact they can be down right shady.  I've noticed you have a hard time being happy for anyone.  You complain all the time on here.  It's almost constant.  You started a "friendly reminder" argument with someone on the board simply just to argue and that is very apparent.  So who isn't fooling anyone?  I think it's you.  The fact that you can't send someone a PM when you see something you don't like versus starting a silly dramatic post and assuming that we can't see through your friendly BS (and that equals BULL SHIT) reminders amazes me.  Have a good day or should a say a crappy day since you are always putting people including yourself in a foul mood.  I'm a baby loss mom too, very recent actually, but I still know how to WOMAN up and be happy for someone.  You should try it sometime.
  • Options
    Ok, I never post on this site anymore.  This is the reason.  @PinkCamino, you aren't fooling most of us on this board or the snowflakes board that you are trying to give friendly reminders.  Your reminders are not that friendly, in fact they can be down right shady.  I've noticed you have a hard time being happy for anyone.  You complain all the time on here.  It's almost constant.  You started a "friendly reminder" argument with someone on the board simply just to argue and that is very apparent.  So who isn't fooling anyone?  I think it's you.  The fact that you can't send someone a PM when you see something you don't like versus starting a silly dramatic post and assuming that we can't see through your friendly BS (and that equals BULL SHIT) reminders amazes me.  Have a good day or should a say a crappy day since you are always putting people including yourself in a foul mood.  I'm a baby loss mom too, very recent actually, but I still know how to WOMAN up and be happy for someone.  You should try it sometime.

QFP.

• Options
    You may say whatever you want and that is fine.  I told her what she needed to here and what people on here have wanted to say for a LONG time.  She is a Debbie Downer.  Believe me, when someone is always complaining, they are seeking the same attention that you are giving her for covering for her and nursing her wounds.  She needs to lick them herself and instead she has people like you licking them for her.

@PinkCamino, I told you what you needed to hear.  I understand the truth hurts but it shall set you free my dear.  You need to realize that your constant complaining, whining, and "friendly reminders" could sober a drunk person or worse make a sober person start drinking.

Now stick that in your pipe and smoke it.  

Kristin out!
  • Options
  • Options
    snegde said:

You may say whatever you want and that is fine.  I told her what she needed to here and what people on here have wanted to say for a LONG time.  She is a Debbie Downer.  Believe me, when someone is always complaining, they are seeking the same attention that you are giving her for covering for her and nursing her wounds.  She needs to lick them herself and instead she has people like you licking them for her.

@PinkCamino, I told you what you needed to hear.  I understand the truth hurts but it shall set you free my dear.  You need to realize that your constant complaining, whining, and "friendly reminders" could sober a drunk person or worse make a sober person start drinking.

Kristin out!

=))
    I'm all "David After Dentist" right now!! Is this real life?

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Dramz is over though PC, didn't you hear her? "Kristen Out"! FFS what a crazy tantrum.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Poppy715 said:
    Dramz is over though PC, didn't you hear her? "Kristen Out"! FFS what a crazy tantrum.

yeah that was intense and strange wasn't it?

What I find so ironic here is that my PSA was created to protect our community and this rant came from a non-active member of the community.  I also looked through the handful of posts Kristin has posted and I've actually reached out to her in the past. But, I'll shove that all in my pipe and smoke it because apparently I'm an insufferable grump.

• Options
    *snip*  

Kristin out!
    Yes, Kristin. Out.

• Options

@KristinDMiller‌ just as a reminder, direct callouts ( such as what you have just done to PC) are a violation of the TOS, and can get you banned...

That's a silly rule. They made it so easy and sometimes bitches need to be told! They gave us s tagging feature for crying out loud! Bring back the old TOU (but they can leave the swearing)!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    What the what????
    align="center">

BFP #1 9/6/2009 EDD 5/29/10. Missy Moo born 5/12/10 after 3 months of bedrest due to PTL, IC and a bicornuate ute causing IUGR
    BFP # 2 1/28/12 EDD 10/6/12 No heartbeat seen @ 10 weeks, Autumn
    BFP #3 8/18/12 EDD 5/2/13 No heartbeat seen at 7w3d, Mae
    BFP #4 01/31/2013 EDD 10/15/2013 No HB seen in our little girl at 10w2d due to trisomy 12, Abigail
    BFP #5 6/27/2013 EDD 3/10/2014 diagnosed with protein S deficiency heparin twice a day. Luke's HB stopped at 8wks
    BFP#6 12/22/2013 EDD 9/4/2014 No HB seen at 7w2d, Leia

BFP #7- 5/12/14 EDD 01/2015, ruptured ectopic 5/31/14

• Options

What I find so ironic here is that my PSA was created to protect our community and this rant came from a non-active member of the community.  I also looked through the handful of posts Kristin has posted and I've actually reached out to her in the past. But, I'll shove that all in my pipe and smoke it because apparently I'm an insufferable grump.

What are we smokin? Grumpy feelings? I've got plenty! You bring the beer. Who else can we invite?

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    Holy crap, batman! I come back to this after my workout?! Wow. I am constantly amazed at the stupid people who need drama in their lives. 

@Poppy715 My first thought as well was, is this real life? 

@PinkCamino I am sorry. 

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Options
    Poppy715 said:

What are we smokin? Grumpy feelings? I've got plenty! You bring the beer. Who else can we invite?

let's make it a weekend gif off! Tantrum gifs anyone?

• Options
    RustyGirl3RustyGirl3 member
    edited June 2014

Did someone say GIFS?!?!?!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• Options
    @PinkCamino A tantrum gifs sound great! 

@katieisoptimistic I LOVE your gif!! 
    =))
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    HeyMrsPotterHeyMrsPotter member
    edited June 2014
    *snip*

• Options
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

BabyFruit Ticker

*All are Welcome*

• Options

align="center">

BFP #1 9/6/2009 EDD 5/29/10. Missy Moo born 5/12/10 after 3 months of bedrest due to PTL, IC and a bicornuate ute causing IUGR
    BFP # 2 1/28/12 EDD 10/6/12 No heartbeat seen @ 10 weeks, Autumn
    BFP #3 8/18/12 EDD 5/2/13 No heartbeat seen at 7w3d, Mae
    BFP #4 01/31/2013 EDD 10/15/2013 No HB seen in our little girl at 10w2d due to trisomy 12, Abigail
    BFP #5 6/27/2013 EDD 3/10/2014 diagnosed with protein S deficiency heparin twice a day. Luke's HB stopped at 8wks
    BFP#6 12/22/2013 EDD 9/4/2014 No HB seen at 7w2d, Leia

BFP #7- 5/12/14 EDD 01/2015, ruptured ectopic 5/31/14

• Options
    megrae12 said:
    I love Klaus!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

*All are Welcome*

• Options
    mlal78 said:

Kristin out!
    Good, get out and stay out.  How dare you come in hear and insult a beloved member of this board who is here day after day offering support, running the blog, conducting the Crazy Train. 
    Grump my ass.

A PSA is posted as a reminder to all people on the board, not to call out one person.  And you see that badge in her signature, Ultimate ttcaler?  That is something that was awarded to her by the people of this community voting.  If everyone dislikes her as you say, then how the fuck did she win that?

Go crawl back under your rock, you know nothing about this board.
    wanna share a pipe and a chat later?
  • Options

I think that about covers call outs.

Thank you! <3
  • Options

had too.

and to OP...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options

@RustyGirl3 I love the Harbaugh gif

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    I wanted to post a gif but I'm mobile and can't figure it out! :-(

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • Options
    BookishMommaBookishMomma member
    edited June 2014
    Who is this person?

@sarcaztic10‌ that Ariel GIF is amazing.

Edit: late night typing is hard
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options
    I'm always mobile so I'd love if somebody could post the What You Talking 'Bout Willis GIF....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"