Working Moms
Options

Best Monitor

Anyone have any suggestions?  We had two monitors the first time around and didn't like either.  We heard there's an iPhone monitor that might be better when the bugs are worked out a bit.  One of the reasons it was hard to transition DD to her crib the first time around was the monitor quality just wasn't as good as we'd hoped.  Not due till January, so we have a bit of time to find a good one this time.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Best Monitor

• Options
    We have this https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=19131106&cp=2255957.2273447.12661883&parentPage=family and we love it. It zooms, pans and tilts and has a great screen with good clarity during the day and at night. 
  • Options
    I have a basic Summer Infant monitor that has had 2 recalls and is 4 years old.  I still use it.  It's my safety blanket.  I will probably cry when it breaks.  But at this point I think it needs to break because I am addicted to it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Video or audio? We only have audio because otherwise I would stare at the screen all night. We have a Samsung that I love. I'm no help on video, though.
  • Options

We have a summer video monitor and it works well for us. Ours is 2 years old and I don't really know if it's been recalled or not but we've never had any problems with i

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

\image  image

• Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    I got the Motorola one that pans, zooms, etc and liked it for awhile. We started having major problems with it and it was replaced SIX times.  I'm not an idiot, I didn't misuse it so I really don't know what the deal is.  Anyways, we got the Infant Optics DXR-8 and so far so good.  We started with an audio only monitor but now I couldn't live without the video one.  I can see what my 2 year old is up to in her room which is a must for me.  Right now we have 2 cameras but we'll probably add a 3rd here unless we get our 2 older kids into the same room before the baby is born. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"