July 2013 Moms
Options

Spambo No. 5

Morning lovelies!

We got a bag of hand-me-down toys from a friend that included a toy birthday cake. Luke LOVES it - it talks and sings and has candles that light up that you can really blow out.

It has 5 candles, and one of the songs about how old you are starts out "One....two....three-four-five...." - so I have had Lou Bega stuck in my head for daaaaaaaays. Only now it goes like this:

One....two....three-four-five
Everybody in the car seat, c'mon let's ride
To the baby store around the co'ner
You know I want some milk and juice but I really don't wanna
Take a nap like I had last week
I say a few words but talk is cheap
I like peanut butter, Cheerios, bananas, and cheeses,
And as I continue, my mama's givin' SQUEEZES!
FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.

Re: Spambo No. 5

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @KikiCohen‌ Hooray! <:-P <:-P <:-P
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options
    fabkfabk member
    Play date this morning! Yay!! I can't wait!
     Tomorrow we are heading to my parents cottage. By cottage I mean camp. By camp I mean cabin in the woods. No power, no running water, no nothing. We will be there a whole week. As much as I love spending time there, I think this week will be a trying experience. I am still trying to figure out sleeping arrangements.

My parents sleep in the loft. There is a pull out couch in the main area. There is a door closing off the screen porch/kitchen. Alex could sleep out there (worrying about the dogs all keeping him awake), or in the main area with all of us. But if he wakes in the night, than he will wake up everyone. There is a small building that we normally sleep in 10 ft from the cabin. It won't fit us, the dog and the PNP though, so I am seriously debating putting the PNP in there and bringing my baby monitors. He would be closer than he is at home, but it makes me nervous, I don't think I could leave him to sleep out there alone.
    :-S
  • Options
    @Chunkymonkeylvr‌ I am sorry lice is the worst! I hope it goes away asap!
  • Options
    fabkfabk member

@fabk‌ I would put lo in the main room, if others don't like out the can sleep in the other building

Ya. They say that it doesn't bother them and Alex is a great night sleeper. I am more concerned that my parents dogs are jerks and will keep waking him up. They are lap dogs and bark like crazy constantly. I know we will sleep in the main room I just worry.
  • Options
    Fayga said:
    It took me till the end of the month but I finally got my June siggy challenge on! Hell yeah! Perfect for our Skittles loving poor's..since my siggys cat won't let them have any.
    I always say I'm going to participate in the siggy challenge and then I forget until all the good ones are taken lol  Maybe next month!
  • Options
    Hugs Vals >:D<
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    valstulas said:
    @mimi4347‌ He's still really struggling. His aggression is increasing. I'm not really sure what to do for him. :-/ Thank you for asking. I wish I had a better answer to give you.
    I'm really sorry, Val.   >:D<
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • Options
    @KKinATX‌ these are soooo cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"