January 2014 Moms

Oops

bellamatsonbellamatson member
edited June 2014 in January 2014 Moms
Nevermind figured it out
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Oops

• This is me every time I ride in my sisters minivan between the freaking automatic sliding door buttons, child safety locks, and the car having to be in park to open the door.
  • Also we are having 4 or 5 friends over for dinner tomorrow and I fully intend to drink an entire bottle of wine and stay up past 10 pm.
  • Loading the player...
  • It is HOT!!!!
    We Goin' Sizzler!

• Just saw this fb and I don't know why but I think it's hilarious! image
  • When I know I have a terrible voice but DD still loves when I sing to her

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • You know, ladies we've really lost our ability to throw a GIF party.

• When people go on and on and on and on about FWP's like they are actual problems and I really just want to smack a bitch and walk away.

• I guess it's true that Italian men are yummy? haha
    I couldn't resist

• You know, ladies we've really lost our ability to throw a GIF party.

Agreed
    The Queen is unimpressed.

• And then having my boss call and say I can leave at 4!

Jennifer Lawrence

• I was paged? I feel so special!image

• okay, bump godz( @bumpJackie )you need to fix this logging in 2 million times just to leave a comment!
  • remember.... dental hygiene is important.image

• if you visit the beach this summer, make sure you brush up on the dress code

• go home manatee, you are drunk

and please be kind, cause karma is a bitch.

• @Arya808 LOVE this Jimmy Fallon video. I'm always checking youtube to see if he has new lip sync battle videos on there. 
  • I feel like this is about the level of sexiness that I am achieving right now, and it's probably what I look like when trying to get DH in the mood.
  • @sugarland726 paged us!!
    kmi

ghana success
    Winning

Did you think you ladies could have a gif party without us???
    Ellen Oh no you didn't

• And lastly, what I'm about to do after hosting my MIL, SIL, and two nieces this evening:

• just because

imageimage

How I look when I call DH for some ST

how he responds

• I was paged but was all

but now my vacation is over and I'm back to work like

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• lolinshag said:
    okay, bump godz( @bumpJackie )you need to fix this logging in 2 million times just to leave a comment!
    Hmmm, can you be more specific? What are the tech problems you are experiencing? Are you accessign the site from the app or a computer?

Follow The Bump on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

• lolinshag said:

okay, bump godz( @bumpJackie )you need to fix this logging in 2 million times just to leave a comment!

Hmmm, can you be more specific? What are the tech problems you are experiencing? Are you accessign the site from the app or a computer?
    @bumpjackie
    I can tell you what mine is doing. It happens on my phone only not the computer. I go through the website on safari on my phone but had the same issue on the app. I login and go to community, I'm still logged in, pick my bmb board, still logged in but when I get into my bmb board I'm no longer logged in. If I try to login on that page, it goes to a white page with a very long script of codes. Sometimes, I can go to a discussion and back out and I will suddenly be logged in again. But when that doesn't work, I need to clear cookies to finally be able to login. This just started maybe two weeks ago and I never had this problem before.

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• lolinshag said:
    @bumpjackie I can tell you what mine is doing. It happens on my phone only not the computer. I go through the website on safari on my phone but had the same issue on the app. I login and go to community, I'm still logged in, pick my bmb board, still logged in but when I get into my bmb board I'm no longer logged in. If I try to login on that page, it goes to a white page with a very long script of codes. Sometimes, I can go to a discussion and back out and I will suddenly be logged in again. But when that doesn't work, I need to clear cookies to finally be able to login. This just started maybe two weeks ago and I never had this problem before.
    That might be a bug. We released an updated version on Friday. Can you confirm that you updated to the newest release?

Follow The Bump on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

• lolinshag said:

@bumpjackie
    I can tell you what mine is doing. It happens on my phone only not the computer. I go through the website on safari on my phone but had the same issue on the app. I login and go to community, I'm still logged in, pick my bmb board, still logged in but when I get into my bmb board I'm no longer logged in. If I try to login on that page, it goes to a white page with a very long script of codes. Sometimes, I can go to a discussion and back out and I will suddenly be logged in again. But when that doesn't work, I need to clear cookies to finally be able to login. This just started maybe two weeks ago and I never had this problem before.

That might be a bug. We released an updated version on Friday. Can you confirm that you updated to the newest release?

The App Store shows it updated on the 28th. I will have to watch it. I go through safari and straight to the website on my phone rather than use the app (I find it easier to use). I know I went to pgal after my bmb yesterday (30th) and it had logged me out and I had to clear cookies to get back on (safari on my iPhone not the app).

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"