July 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

Annndddddd..... GO!

Our little Sweetpea 
photo 62d4d618-8ee8-46d9-ae5d-705799d4d9da.jpg

BFP #1 04/27/12 | blighted ovum, m/c 05/30/12 @ ?? weeks, D&C 06/01/12 BFP #2 11/06/12 | DD born 07/10/13 BFP #3 10/07/13

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamasighs she hasn't been coming over since about three weeks before he got sick. I kind of just want SOMEONE to help. She is the only person who helps, which is messed up. I mainly just want one of my inlaws or my husband to step it up and help and for people to respect my grandmothers wishes.
  • Options
    @Mamasighs‌ I would never ask her to come over knowing how busy she is. There is just nothing like the support of a mom. Ds1 loves her more than anything else in the planet and they miss her. He talks about her all the time.
  • Options
    Mine is DH and I were unsafe parents yesterday. We had to backwash the pool so I brought DD out to disitt with us. She was on a blanket far away from the pool, but inside the pool fence. She was having fun just playing and feeling the patio...we just left her sitting there while we tidied up the backyard for her party. Good thing she is still a rock. DH and I commented on how we are terrible parents. When DD starts to crawl we are so screwed.
  • Options
    @Altima80 said:

Mine is DH and I were unsafe parents yesterday. We had to backwash the pool so I brought DD out to disitt with us. She was on a blanket far away from the pool, but inside the pool fence. She was having fun just playing and feeling the patio...we just left her sitting there while we tidied up the backyard for her party. Good thing she is still a rock. DH and I commented on how we are terrible parents. When DD starts to crawl we are so screwed.

Just be careful. You don't want the first time she decides to be mobile to be when she is inside the pool fence while your back is turned tidieding up the yard. It only takes one time. Pools + little kids scare the poop out of me. =-/

Trust me I know.
  • Options
    The tops I purchased yesterday were all chosen with the duel purpose of looking cute now and covering up the first tri bloat, just in case I get KU soon.

And confession #2, I may run out of pregnancy tests before there is any real chance of me being pregnant. Pee on all the things!
    I'm irrationally sad you won't be in F15. :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @lizabethann06‌ oh i have learned my lesson about the changing table. :) i really would not leave DD by the pool if i knew she could romotely move. (And by the pool i mean 20 feet away from the edge.)

Another FFC i don't own a pack and play.
  • Options
    MRadsMRads member
    <3@joanna2004‌ M will get there, in her own time. For now, I am super jealous of her wiggling ability.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    @MRads said:

<3@joanna2004‌ M will get there, in her own time. For now, I am super jealous of her wiggling ability.</p>

Thanks. She does not wiggle as much as she was. I think she is over it. I am sad about it.
  • Options
    @jemasa33‌ - I live for the evenings I have an extra set of hands to help.. I did even when I only had one baby! Maybe a friend can come by some time?
    Our little Sweetpea 

BFP #1 04/27/12 | blighted ovum, m/c 05/30/12 @ ?? weeks, D&C 06/01/12 BFP #2 11/06/12 | DD born 07/10/13 BFP #3 10/07/13
  • Options

@ljs4117 I like that baybee :x

Why thank you! We like her too ;;)
    Our little Sweetpea 

• Options
    simone711 said:

I agree with @dinomama13‌- I have learned so much from this BMB.

@stacey099 and I were just talking about this the other day!

I would love tit if I could! And yes, I'd be clueless without j13

• Options
    @joanna2004‌ >:D< I know how much you worry about her development.

@anr02 How much? Spill it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"