Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Spotting

What the who
Woke up to bright red spotting :(( man this sucks. I know it might be nothing but how stressful this is sucks alone.
I emailed the RE, laying in bed waiting to hear back.....

Re: Spotting

• Options
    Are you on vaginal progesterone? It can irritate the cervix. Sending T&Ps....

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    jalara48 said:
    Stay hydrated. Lay down and try to breath. I'm guessing your u/s yesterday was a transvaginal one, right? It could be from that or it could be something else. Remember, they were fine just yesterday, so try to hold on to that and keep us posted okay?

((hugs))
    This. I also had spotting from cervix irritation because of prometrium. Are you taking suppositories? Sending good thoughts your and your IPs way!
    TTC #1 since 12/2010 DH: MFI, cancer survivor Me: Resected septate uterus, lap treated mild endo, tubes open, ovulate on own, autoimmune disease 3 Failed IUI's (2/2012, 4/2012, 6/2012) 
    IVF #1 August 2012. BFP! Beta #1 56.7 Beta #2 150 One baby, one heartbeat on 9/20/12! no h/b @7w6d. dandc @8w0d
    FET #1 December 2012, BFN
    FET #2 February 2013, no embies survived thaw
    IVF #2, BFP #2, Loss #2 March 2013, Scar tissue discovered, RPL testing,
    IVF #3, BFP #3, Loss #3 (twins) September 2013
    Hostile ute, moving onto Gestational Carrier!

GC/FET #1 of 1 5AA blast and 1 compacted blast, February 2014, BFP #4 on 3/1/2014!
    6w u/s 1 bean with h/b of 145 bpm, 8w u/s 187 bpm
    EDD 11/7/14. Please, please, please stick little one!

Praying unceasingly for a miracle. ALL welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    (((HUGS))) and I am going to keep my FX that it is just some irritation from the ultrasound. But rest up!

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

• Options
    How are you doing today @Doularavenma?
    *****siggy*****
    Me: 33 (Mosaic Turner's Syndrome/POF) 
    DH: 35 (no male factor)
    3/10 - Foster Mr. T for 1 month
    3/11 - Foster AL for 1 year
    7/11 Known donor retrieval 7 fertilized 
    7/11 DE Transfer -BFP & 5 FE
    4/9/12 Miracle baby girl arrives!
    Planning for FET 7/14

• Options
    First wanted to say thank you all for the support & kind words!!! Its nice to have you all hear to help calm me down.

Yes it was a vag US & didn't think that it could just be from that.
    I am on PIO not suppositories.

My RE nurse got back to me & thinks its nothing to worry about & its "normal" pg spotting & the twins are fine.

So I'm just trying to take it easy & rest as much as my little ones will let me.
  • Options
    Glad to hear nurse thinks everything is ok. Take it easy and will be sending good thoughts your way!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    e74e74 member
    Thoughts and prayers that everything is ok.
    DS#1 born 9/23/06 
    Twins DS#2 and 3 born at 31 weeks, 3 days due to a short cervix on 8/2/13.
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!!

The spotting is better thank God!!
  • Options
    @DoulaRaVenMa - I'm in the same boat. I started spotting (red, bright red!) 6 weeks, 5 days to 7 weeks, 1 day. My RE said it was possibly the placenta burrowing into my uterine lining and/or the uterine stretching which can hit blood vessels as it expands causing fresh blood. I was calmed down until I started spotting again yesterday (7 weeks, 5 days). I had an appointment set up with my RE already - she said that my cervix is closed, baby looks healthy, heartbeat is 170 bpm, and there is no source for bleeding. She advised that spotting may be my 'normal'.

I'm glad to hear that the spotting is better - I was given the same advise to relax and try not to stress about it. I know it's easier said than done :) Sending nothing but good vibes your way!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married September 3, 2011 | TTC since May 2013
    Me: Diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2013, underwent fertility sparing surgery which left low ovarian reserve, no tubes, partial ovary | DH: perfectly normal 
    BFP: 5/30/2014 via donor eggs | EDD: 2/6/2015
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your story jessarab, Im sorry your dealing with this too its just so scary I hope you don't have to deal with this for much longer.
    Of course the spotting is heavier this AM :( so trying not to stress over it man its hard.
  • Options
    The RE wants to wait tell our US on the July 15 as he think there is no prob. I also can go to my IB as I don't have one yet, still looking for one as I just bought our house 4 years ago & my daughter who I had last I had a home birth. So that's why no OB.
  • Options
    Just have to say thank you Jalars for being so supportive & checking in on me you really Rock!!!
    Im feeling good the spotting is back to being really light & only there when I wipe sorry tmi
    So feeling like it really is nothing to worry about & might be my "normal" for now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"