August 2012 Moms

Toddler bed

Have you transitioned to a toddler bed yet?

If so, how did it go? When did you do it?

If not, when are you?

Re: Toddler bed

• ccamccam member
    Not yet for us!  DS still sleeps great in his crib and has not made any effort to climb out so I have no intention of moving him anytime soon!

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• ccam said:
    Not yet for us!  DS still sleeps great in his crib and has not made any effort to climb out so I have no intention of moving him anytime soon!

Same. No need to make my life more difficult if she's fine in her crib.
    BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • ccam said:

This is our situation too!
  • ccam said:
    This is us. She is on a toddler cot at daycare, but she's happy as a clam in her crib, so she'll stay there for a little while.

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Haven't posted here in a very long time, but I'm so glad to see this thread. We were just debating whether or not to move out of the crib. I guess my husband and I felt like it was something that you just do as they get to be about 2, but DD does so well in her crib I hate to mess with a good thing! I'm glad to see others are having the same discussion.
  • We have a full size daybed in her room. She still sleeps happily in her crib though and doesn't try to climb out. We need the crib for her brother though so hopefully she will adjust. She already says she wants to sleep in the big bed but I don't have the rails yet. Hopefully in the next month or so.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Ds climbed out of his crib for about a week a couple months ago and I thought we had to transition him but I talked to him an told him to wait for mommy or daddy to get him and he stopped. Now whether he really understood me I don't know but he did quit climbing out and we are happily in the crib. It scared me to think about switching him to a toddler bed. He'd probably do fine with it but he's such a mover in his crib and I'd think he'd get up and wander around at night.
  • I caught Bentley trying to climb out a week ago. Luckily we were able to move the mattress down one more step and now he is no where near able to escape. They love their cribs and since they aren't talking I am kind of stuck with these big kid transitions.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We just took the front off the crib over the weekend. DS hasn't realized he can "escape" yet. Pretty soon we're moving him to a twin bed so new baby can have the crib.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"