Parenting

Re: Do you have a bitchy face?

• Options
    I don't have resting bitchy face, but I do not have a poker face at all.  My emotions are clearly displayed on my face.  If I have a bitchy face, it's 100% because I don't like you.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep.  I find myself saying "not mad, this is just my face" more than I'd like.  Maybe I should work on my face.
  • Options
    yup. DH was terrified of talking to me in college because of my RBF. He also said I was "mysterious" L.o.l.
  • Options
    All 20 of those lines were said to me. Still to this day. My face leads people to believe I'm angry. Stupid face.
  • Options
    OMG. My (now) BFF from college wouldn't talk to me in our first class together because of #7. Bahahaha
  • Options
    Yes, the bitchiest.  I constantly have random strangers on the street telling me to smile.  Oops.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Options
    nonniedee said:

I definitely do, and my poor kid does too.

I had to change pediatricians because of how she looked at the Dr.

Lol

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have been told before that I have a RBF. A previous male coworker actually told me once that I look "intimidating". Lol. Ok, dude.

Its just funny bc once someone gets to know me, they realize I'm definitely not a bitch (unless its completely intended), and I'm not all that intimidating either. Looks are deceiving apparently!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ha! If people had been standing at my desk while I read this they would have seen me laughing and smiling :-p

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    I have RBF so bad.
    BFP #1 - Mango - 6/11/12, EDD 2/22/12 Natural MC 7/15/12
    BFP #2 - Nacho - 10/14/12, EDD 6/20/13, MMC 8 weeks, D&C 11/16/12
    All testing shows both H and I are perfectly normal. Baby Nacho had triploidy. 
    Back to normal business December 2012
    BFP #3 - Froggy - 1/15/13, EDD 9/27/13 TEAM GREEN
    It's a girl! Alice - Born 9/20/13, 8lbs 2oz

imageimage
  • Options

@NotSharknado‌'a RBF is a major turn on. Wait, what?

I'll give you the stink eye anytime.
  • Options
    I have RBF - my DH asked me last night what was wrong last night while I was eating. Who smiles while they are mid bite?!?!?
  • Options
    Apparently DH and I both have RBF. I think his is more extreme than mine, haha. I'm always like "you mad?" Lol.
  • Options

My resting face isn't too bad...the issue comes in when I'm concentrating on something. Like school, work, playing piano (which gets me in trouble all the time), driving...I literally look like I hate the world and everything in it. Oops ;))

Anniversary

• Options
    msdrdgmsdrdg member
    I have major RBF.  I like it, it keeps people away from me.
    The Book of Love Has Music in it

• Options
    Pips09Pips09 member
    I have the opposite problem I look too friendly and strangers are always trying to talk to me. I need to work on my RBF. I don't want to have a conversation with you, stranger!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options
    Yep, I do
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, I guess asked if I'm ok or if something is wrong all the damn time. 
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Well, I didn't think I had RBF but I hear 1,2,3,10,18, and 19 pretty frequently from my mom and DH so now I'm not sure.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I apparently have resting sad face. I think it's a combination of having sleepy eyes and lips that naturally turn down at the corners. People always think I'm sad.
    -------------------------------------
  • Options
    I do not have RBF. I can fake it when I need to, tho. 

• Options
    I do and I hate it. I try to smile often, but then I think that just makes me seem strange.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I have always had major RBF....I used to hear #6 all the time from teachers in grade/high school.  Half that list makes me stabby.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    fintinfintin member
    I have RBF too! But I'm an actual bitch as well.
    :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"