Success after IF
Options

__TTC AGAIN Check In 6/25________

Hi ladies!

Good luck to those ladies cycling!! 

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC again, either on their own, or via injectibles, IUI, IVF, adoption, etc. 

A check-in will be posted every week. Please send me a PM or reply to the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you currently are in your TTC. 

QOTW:  Do you feel you pull more weight than your partner? If so does this make you mad?

SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE LO WAS HELPING:) AND WE ARE GETTING READY FOR THE HOSPITAL>

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful "surprise!"

Ducky719 – 6/18
All of my pre-fet testing is complete! Now i just wait for cd1...

Jessylane8- 6/18 We are officially trying this cycle. I am CD 3 and worried that my last 2 cycles I only had an 8 day LP. I am still trying to wean DS so hopefully it will lengthen out. 
QOTW: I am embarrassed to admit, I am reading the 2nd 50 shades book currently. A few pages of that mess is better than ambien 

mnj05 – 6/18 I started provera Monday to bring on AF. Once she shows, I'll schedule my HSG. DH is supposed to call today to schedule his semen analysis and he's doing b/w Monday. Once all of this is complete, we will put a plan together and wait on the money part.

TTC, with treatments

Bellalou – 6/18
Aiming for a fresh cycle on the house in October.

blueberries8 - 5/29 - FET #3 was a no-go because none of the embryos continued to develop after thawing  I stopped my meds and now I am just waiting to get AF and on June 12 I meet with the RE to come up with a new plan.

Efhoping2010 – 6/4 - Well after all that planning, DH has important meetings and cannot miss per his work, any time in July, so now we cannot have our fresh IVF/ICSI #4 in July. I am really sad about this.  We need a fresh PESA at ER, I need that 10% higher success rate it could give us so using frozen sperm not at ER is not an option.  So DH says maybe August or November, since we have to plan being out of state and time off of work and babysitting.

emwaiting – 6/18We are currently off all meds and just seeing what will happen on our own.  Praying for that little miracle to happen.  You know be one of those that can say "it will happen when you quit trying!" ha  I will be 6 wks tomorrow from my last period so that is frustrating that it won't come on it's own.  If it isn't here in another week then they will do a blood test to make sure I'm not prego and then do the meds to start my period.  Kinda hard to have that miracle without my period or ovulating.  We had to do IVF to get our DS so we are thinking we will have to go down that road again so time to save $$ again!  
fullfhope – 6/4 - I have my follow up with RE on 6/12.

itsmevkb -6/18 Monday I am going in for a mock transfer and hysteroscopy.  Hopefully, that will all go well and then I will return in late July for bloodwork and to begin estrogren for a FET mid-August.  I'm really, really nervous.

Jenny935 – 6/18 5dt on Sunday. 

kmc84 - 6/18 Update: BFFN AF showed up 2 days before beta.=

LauraBeth1401 - 6/18 No update really.  Meds are scheduled to arrive on Friday.

luvboston - 5/29 - I can't believe I am writing this, Sunday I start Humira in prep for baby #2

Mayzie15 – 6/18 I'm 7 weeks 2 days today. We saw the heartbeat yesterday which was amazing after all the beta hell. EDD is 02/01/15. I have no morning sickness which is so strange because with my son I had it from 7 weeks until me 5th almost 6 month and I know it could show up at anytime. 

mg0202 -6/18 I think my info got confused with someone else's.  We recently met with the RE and are getting things ready for a FET hopefully in September.

Pam MG - 5/7 - DS IUI tomorrow, feeling really crampy tonight which I am going with is a good thing. We have 3 eggs this time unlike the only one last time.

STL34 – 6/4 - Baseline was this morning.  I'm still waiting to hear from the nurse as to whether we are a go to start meds tonight!  I hope she calls soon!

trigirl79 - 6/4 - Beta was negative on Tuesday. We're taking a break in June, I'll do temps and OPKs but no meds. AF arrived yesterday, which is actually good news since hopefully it means my body is finally regulated. 

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

MoFree - 5/29 -  I am going to the RE for b/w and u/s and whatever else I need to do for my next IVF. As I previously mentioned, not looking forward to results of DH's SA. He is not the least bit macho but MFI is such an affront to his masculinity.

BFPs! Let's Celebrate... include your EDD!!
=
Cwhitaker27 - 3/12 - 25 weeks today. Had my GTT on Monday. I haven't heard anything back, so far no news is good news. Continuing to be team green!

Eve_Angelique - 4/11 - Saw my little lady for the 4th time today, 2 weeks ago when I had my u/s they didn't get good enough pics of her spine, so I had another today, it was so good to see her squirming around in there! 

Kdfecarie, EDD 
8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) -6/18 30 weeks pregnant! Where is the time going???? Everything so far so, baby is measuring a touch small... Quite a flip from measuring 3 weeks ahead in the eArlier days!  cant wait to meet this baby, and know we are safe and sound in my arms!   

carrera317 – 4/30 - Wow. I guess I've been MIA for a while! 22 weeks here and doing ok. It's finally starting to settle into my infertile mind that I just might bring this baby home! Freak out time!!! All tests and our ultrasound have looked great. We went on a nice vacation to the Caribbean for our 10 year anniversary and now are starting to prep for this new one. It looks like I'm amongst good company with a due date of 9/2 but a probable c section the week before (just not the 29th cuz that's MY birthday!). 

Kissies - 4/30 - So I'm 23 weeks now, went to ob this week and my b/p starting to elevate 130/90. I had her check my other arm and it was normal. The elevated arm is the arm I have carpal tunnel in and of course the 3 blood pressure checks made it act up! I got labs done as baseline and all looked good and urine was negative. Still on makena to prevent preterm labor (hate it makes me super emotional and cry like 24 hrs after taking it weekly). I'm afraid I'll be a nervous wreck come 28 weeks because that' when my water broke last time. Trying to stay calm and keep that blood pressure down :o) I go back next week because of blood pressure. 

LeoLauren - 1/15 - It's official. BFP x 2! Omg (what I'll be saying a lot for the next 7 months)!

Mnerani – 6/4 - Hard week. Hosting a 300-person international conference in West Africa, missing my baby terribly, my belly and back have broken out in hives from stress, and now I'm sick. Also, we move from Kenya to the U.S. in about a week and our mover just changed our shipment date.  But, I'm feeling little baby kick more and more, which is majorly joyful and I'm looking forward to my life slowing down a little bit so that I can enjoy this pregnancy.

Ironmom2be - 4/2 - My update is I'm in limbo between RE & OB. First OB appt isn't for another two weeks. Since I was still spotting last week, my RE offered to have me come in for another u/s, so that's next tuesday (9w) I'm feeling ok, seems like exercising is causing the spotting (my scientific study) so I'm trying to balance staying active enough that I don't feel like a slug and doing too much to cause spotting. I'm tired and nauseous (at times) so I'm just counting my blessings and hoping the 1st tri is over asap so my worries can hopefully fade a little

BabyKsMommy - EDD 11.27.14 - 4/16 - Well we have twins, both with a fetal pole. There also is an empty sac so we are going back on Friday to see how everything looks..

ccam EDD 11.29.14 - 6/18  I am 16w5d today.  Feeling great, just completely beat by the end of the day!  Next regular OB appointment is next Thursday.

Pennylane26 - EDD 11.26.14 6/4 -  Feeling really good, officially in 2nd tri. Honestly, so busy with G sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and DH forgets all.the.time. He asked me if I wanted to go out for drinks this weekend. ahem, nope? It's so different with a LO at home. I'm so excited for G to be a big sister!

srveatch – 6/18 I am 16 weeks today and feeling so much better! I had a check up yesterday and BP was a little high but I hadn't been taking my meds.. Bad move I know. I feel good though and am confident it will come down. 
QOTW: I enjoy reading but don't seem to have the time. I love seeing what everyone else is reading so I can get ideas for when I do have time 

mdiblasi10 - 6/4 - I'll be 6 weeks on Saturday and we have our weekly ultrasound on Friday. I'm looking forward to it. It still doesn't feel real that I'm pregnant. 

Babies are HERE!!!

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: __TTC AGAIN Check In 6/25________

• Options
    No new. CD 11 and hoping I don't O before CD23 because I will be OOT and away from DH.

Qotw: I am a SAHM so I feel like 95% of kid duties are mine. As far as household duties, I do 100% of the laundry, most of the cooking and straightening up. DH will pick up the slack on doing the dishes and I have a cleaning lady who comes every other week for disinfecting.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    edited June 2014
    I expect AF within the next three days, so HSG is probably 13-16 days out from today. DH's blood tests came back normal which is awesome because two years ago it was all low! He had his analysis today.

We have come up with a strict budget and should have all of our money saved by September so I'm hoping for birth control late August and stims in September.

QOTW: I feel like we do pretty equal work. Sometimes I feel like he slacks but it's usually when work has ramped up for him.

ETA: just kidding, AF came today. I've never started the day after finishing provera before.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    DX: anovulatory and severe MFI
    DH is a testicular cancer survivor
    IVF#1 w/ICSI lupron, gonal f, ovidrel
    ER 6/15/12 6R 6M 6F! ET 6/20/12
    Beta #1: 154 Beta #2: 509 Beta #3: 7326
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2: 6/2014 all testing came back normal

IVF#2 (#1 for LO#2) 9/2014 - 17R 10M 10F 4 blasts frozen on day 6.

FET #1 10/15/14 - Beta #1: 216  Beta #2: 823

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    GL everyone!

Update: 17.5 weeks and nothing new! HBP is great on meds so far! Feeling great overall.

QOTW: DH has a very long commute and works long hours, so I don't expect much from him when it comes to housework. He maintains the pool, that's about it. But I'm fine with it since I only work from home part time, housework is part of my job description now that I'm a SAHM! The only time I felt a little resentful was when I was really sick in first tri with this pregnancy - a little help over here? I think it will get tough as I near my due date, too. Parenting, keeping house, and working 25 hours a week from home gets a little overwhelming, especially since I can only work when DD is sleeping (I edit for two web companies).
    dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

• Options
    kmc84kmc84 member
    UPDATE: still on OCPs for suppression for FET. I have a phone consult later today and should get my calendar by Monday. I'll start estrogen pills and Vivelle patches next week.

QOTW: I'm a SAHM and I feel so fortunate that DH not only works FT, but he does a lot around the house also. We get into little snips about chores rarely, but he really is great. I have SI joint issue that have been extremely painful this summer and it makes carting laundry baskets, vacuuming, and bathing A very difficult for me. DH has been a saint pitching in when I can't do something.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC# 1 since 5/10
    Me:34 Type 1 Diabetes, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Hypothyroid DH:35 Perfect
    DX: Unexplained IF
    Many IUI's with various meds all BFFN
    IVF #1 11/11 canceled due to OHSS
    IVF #2 Feb/March 2012 ET of 2 on day 3 4/7 BFP! 5/1 u/s blighted ovum
    IVF #3 July 2012 ET of 3 on day 3 7/24 BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w4d on 3/9/13

TTC #2
    IVF #4 May/June 2014 ER 6/4 18R 8M 8F ET 6/9 1 blast, 2 frosties
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

FET of 2 blasts 7/24...BFP!
    Healthy baby girl born at 36w3d on 3/17/15

TTC#3
    IVF #5 June 2018- PGS planned, no surviving embryos
    IVF #6 August 2018- ET of 2 on day 3 - Chemical pregnancy
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    ccamccam member

Update:  I'll be 18 weeks on Saturday and doing well!  Feeling some little jabs and kicks.  I have a regular OB appointment this afternoon and my A/S in 2 weeks.

QOTW:  We both work full time and share household chores.  DH really does a lot plus he tries to spend as much quality time as possible with DS.  We both pretty much don't sit at night until everything is done - we tag team dinner, clean up, and making lunch every night.  On the weekends, he tackles the outdoor stuff, while I do the inside but the floors and our shower are also his (two things I hate!) and we pretty much share laundry.  He has been super busy and stressed with work lately though so it has meant some late nights.  On those nights, a lot more falls on me but its only fair.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    kmc84kmc84 member
    @LauraBeth1401‌ possibly! I was first told 7/21 then 7/25, so I'll let you know when I get my calendar. Yes, I'm in NY! I go to A(lbany)IVF. I live about 30 minutes south of Albany.
    TTC# 1 since 5/10

TTC #2
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

TTC#3
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    Waiting 3 weeks for next dose of humira and hoping I am ovulating again I get tested Monday.

Q: I do 100% BC DH is never home and when he is he doesn't usually have time or inclination unless I nag.
    It angers me that he doesn't hustle a little when he knows I'm in pain and cleaning the bathtub kills me or washing floors. I don't want to have to ask.
    6 m/c
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Options
    Update:  NEW PLAN!  One day work up at CCRM in Colorado mid July with Dr. Sch.  So now we are looking at an IVF cycle start date of August with IVF/ICSI/PESA in September and then CCS testing and a FET in October.

@mnj05 we might be IVF cycle buddies in September though I will have a FET in October

QOTW: I think I do more than DH but he does a lot.  I add cooking all meals to my work and caring for the little ones.  He does bathe them and take them outside to play more plus he does the laundry.

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    @efhoping2010‌ - yay for cycle buddies!! We will be pushing it to happen in that time frame but I'll be pushing hard.

I hope your new plan works! Maybe the additional testing and giving your body a rest between ER and the FET will be just what you need!

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    @Jenny935 - when is your beta?

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options
    Update: Almost 31 weeks! Eeeeek! Little lady is doing lots of squirming in there. I am just praying that she doesn't come early!!

QOTW: I do WAY more than him, and at this moment its really not fair. I am working 2 jobs and going to school this summer, and I do 99% of the housework still. While he works one job and is off every weekend. I get very frustrated because he knows that I am trying to work towards this goal of me getting a way better job, but he isn't taking much off my shoulders so I can focus on it. To get him to even empty the dishwasher I have to leave a note! He won't just do it if he sees its full. Ugh. We talk about it a lot. It stems from growing up - his father NEVER does anything household chore wise either....so not a good role model. Plus DH can handle stuff out all over the counters and not care about it whereas I can't stand it!
    TTC since August 2009
    Clomid for 6 cycles starting August 2010- O but no BFP
    SA Septemeber 2010 Looking good 
    HSG September 2010 All clear 
    1st RE visit May 2011 - IUI#1 June 20, 2011: BFN
    IUI #2 July 31 2011: BFP - m/c @ 5w1d
    Surprise BFP on a break cycle 10/4/11, Due June 4, 2012, Born 6/9/2012
    TTC Blog
    TTC#2 : Cycles 1-3 Protocol 1500mg Metformin Daily, Femara + Ovidrel, Progresterone support 
    HSG#2 November 2013 All clear
    Cycle 4 Metformin, Femara, Bravelle, Ovidrel, Progesterone = BFP
    Little Lady Born 8/28/2014

"There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see, 
    the beauty of love as it was made to be"
    Mumford & Sons
  • Options

The mock transfer and hysteroscopy were all normal so I'm on track to start estrace in late July and due a FET mid August.

I get annoyed when my husband doesn't do certain things that I feel he has time for, such as being home during the day or leaving for work hours later than me, but not cleaning up the breakfast dishes but honestly, he does so much that in those moments of annoyance I try and remember that.  He does the majority of drop-offs and pick-ups, the majority of diaper changes, all the outside yard work and so much more.  I do the kid's laundry, most of the general shopping for the house and kids and keep track of schedules.  We have a cleaning lady which my husband schedules and pays for :-)

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    8dp3dt of our only embryo from IVF #5 (IVF #2 for #2).  Beta is 7/2.  I know today is super early.  But, I tried a cheap HPT and it was negative.  Ugh!  I hate this wait and I am so afraid of this cycle failing!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    GL STL!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kmc84kmc84 member
    @LauraBeth1401‌
    I got my calendar! My FET is scheduled for 7/24! So close! Lol!
    TTC# 1 since 5/10

TTC #2
    Beta 6/18 BFFN

TTC#3
    IVF #7 August 2019-....?
  • Options
    Planning for my FET cycle which will be in two months. I just have to get my period (any day now) and pass my salinesonogram. If I fail it I'm looking at a LAP.

QOTW: we pull equal weight. He cooks dinner and I do baths. I'd say that's fair ;)

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Update: 31 weeks, i cant believe its going by so fast! :)

QOTD: we both do our parts to make everything work... I do the house, bills, and babies (husband helps with the babies, but its mostly me) and he works 2 jobs so i can stay home... He is active duty in the Navy, as well as a part time Firefighter/EMT, it works for us! :)

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    I'm planning IVF #2 in September and will start meds sometime in August. Honestly I have very little expectation of success but feel I have to do another cycle before I can make peace with being OAD.
    @mnj05‌ and @efhoping2010‌ We could be cycle buddies.
    GL @STL34‌.

QOTD: DH is a wonderful dad an often cooks on weekends. He works more hours than I do and is away for a week of the month. We have a cleaning woman and gardener so we don't bicker over household chores. Maybe I'm too easy on him but after he nearly died and spent many months in recovery after an auto accident in Dec 2009 I have vowed to not sweat the small stuff. Whatever DH does in the house is far, far more than my father does.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm late to the check-in, but I'm a little over 9 weeks today. Still having all day nausea. It was great to see baby girl last Thursday. Only a few more weeks of meds and PIO shots, yay!

QOTW: we both work full time. We have someone who cleans our house. I do a lot of sweeping because of our giant dog and kitties. DH does dishes, laundry and the litter box. I take primary care of G - diaper changes, bathing, preparing lunches, bedtime routine. He still spends a lot of time with him, but that's our "division of duties." I do the gardening because I enjoy it and it's not much with no lawn. I also clean up the dog poop. We both cook. I would say we have a good split and we don't argue about it.
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    @MoFree - yay for cycle buddies!! Good luck, I hope you find success with this one!

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    Thanks ladies!  It is no longer early and I'm getting negative tests.  I'm pretty sure my hopes of having another child are over.  Confirmation will come tomorrow.  My RE let me move my beta up a day.

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

• Options
    @STL34 Big hugs. I hope your beta brings your a surprise.
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options
    @stl34 I'm so sorry. I'm glad your RE let you move up a day. Hugs.
    Married 6/08, TTC 7/09
    MC w/ D&C 3/11 ~ 9.5 weeks
    CP/MC 1/12 ~ 5 weeks
    2 IUI's w/ BFN
    IVF 6/12 ~ 8R, 0F ~ Rescue ISCI gave us 3dt of 2 (6 cell, 9+ cell)
    DS born ~ 3/3/13
    IVF 6/14 ~ Operation Sibling ~ 10R, 5F ~ 5dt of 1 Blast
    Beta 1: 1600+, Beta 2: 4588
    Everyone Welcome!
    image image
    Pregnancy Ticker image

• Options
    mnj05mnj05 member
    @STL34 - I'm so sorry. Sending big hugs.

imagePhotobucket

TTC #1 since 3/2011
    Baby Boy born 3/1/2013

Baby Boy born 7/10/2015

• Options
    Hugs stl!
    6 m/c
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    @luvboston, you can take me off the check-in (at least for now).  I don't think I will be back on TB for a while.  

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

• Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    @STL34‌ I'm so sorry. The pain of a failed cycle really stings even when you already have a child. Big hugs to you.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member
    Thanks, @MoFree!

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"