One & Done: Only child

FWP

So we haven't done this one in a while....first world problems FWP and go.....

Re: FWP

• meo34meo34 member
    My in laws were in and turned done the temp in our hot tub and we did not know so when we got in last night is was only 99 and not 102. It was very upsetting.....see note below on where are you and my need for some warmth!
  • meo34meo34 member
    My puppy has figure out how to go up the stairs but now down so he keeps going upstairs and then gets stuck and cries until I go get him.
  • Loading the player...
  • meo34meo34 member
    meo34 said:
    My in laws were in and turned done the temp in our hot tub and we did not know so when we got in last night is was only 99 and not 102. It was very upsetting.....see note below on where are you and my need for some warmth!
    Let the record show I am jealous of your hot tub. 

It was a gift to ourselves when we decided against moving to California...lol....I think it all that keeps DH sane in the winter.
  • My new shoes have a really weird closure/ buckle on them.  I didn't realize it when I purchased them, and I have to contort myself to fasten the shoes.

They is pretty, though. 

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• We have no chocolate syrup. So I have to drink white milk.....

I hate when that happens, I almost had the same problem this morning. Thankfully, I used my fully extended go - go gadget arm and found it buried in the back of the cabinet. The rush of relief was overwhelming as I downed a big ol' glass.

Gross.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Chocolate syrup is nasty.

The vending machine in the break room doesn't have Snickers so I had to get Milky Way.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Chocolate syrup is nasty.

The vending machine in the break room doesn't have Snickers so I had to get Milky Way.

Incorrect. I am jealous of your Milk Way though :P

I had to settle with a Milky Way.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• We don't even have a vending machine at work!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • I can no longer have headphones at work, so I have to edit the music that I am listening to. :(

• PB102012 said:
    I can no longer have headphones at work, so I have to edit the music that I am listening to. :(
    Why not?? That's a dumb rule!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3

• PB102012 said:

I can no longer have headphones at work, so I have to edit the music that I am listening to. :(

Why not?? That's a dumb rule!

Because we have a group line that rings, and people were choosing to ignore it, so my boss assumed it was because people couldn't hear their phones (bullshit) so she revoked the privilege for everyone. I was so irritated, now I can't tune people out when I need to.

• We have too many remotes!

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• Utah is the only place in the US that has caffeine free Dr Pepper on tap. I love Dr Pepper on tap. I do not live in Utah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"