Working Moms
Options

How much PTO do you have?

2»

Re: How much PTO do you have?

• Options
    BeevolBeevol member
    18 PTO days (can be used whenever for any reason)
    5 sick days (which can only be used for verified illness/maternity leave/or illness of a family member)
    2 use them or lose them floating holidays
    8 paid holidays

The PTO and verified sick time roll over and are accrued at 12 and 3.33 hours per month respectively. We are also pretty flexible and I can leave for an hour or two for a doctor's appointment and not have to use my time off. We don't have maternity/paternity leave paid but I ended up taking 13 weeks since it rounded it out to an even three months even though we are technically too small to have to follow FMLA rules. 

It's not the best, but it's certainly not bad. 
  • Options
    First year is 17 vacation days, federal holidays, and 10 sick days. Vacation increases yearly and I get 27 days now that I have been there 10 years. Best perk is 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I need a new job.  Nah.  3 weeks PTO, 6 sick days, and 10 holidays.  I can buy another week vacation too.  I'm considering that for next year.  Ah well, I'm fortunate for the job I have.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    19 days total.  That's a combo of sick/vacation.   Nothing rolls over.

6 paid holidays.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    2 weeks PTO plus around 12 Holidays. No separate Sick or Vacation time. 
  • Options
    10 sick days that we can also use for doctor appointments and sick kids.

18 vacation days (I've been at my job for only 3 years)

8 hours that can be used for kids' school activities that fall during work hours

10 stock market holidays
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"