August 2013 Moms

WTF Wednesday

I got a HUGE WTF!

WTF Scammer! Woke to a phone call from the Risk Management dept of the bank. My DH's bank card # was stolen, and our account was wiped out overnight. At least they left me $12! Now I have to wait for everything to post so I can go to the bank and sign some paperwork to get my money back. This is a brand new card # that we just got in March thanks to it being skimmed once before. No idea where its getting skimmed from...just pissing me off

Re: WTF Wednesday

• They said it can be from anywhere. The debits are from all over the country. There is also some from Germany, but my credit union blocks international debits automatically unless its pre-arranged. Its a bunch of little debits, then the huge one that wiped me clean...UGH....and I cannot do anything till all the transactions are posted to the account.

• @bunnyfer I am sorry!!! That's what I do.... And the compromises are coming from everywhere these days. I swear as soon as we clean up the mess from one, another pops up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Wtf self?! You forgot to bypass the windows upstairs and then wanted to let the breeze in at 4 am? Sorry ADT.....

• @Bunnyfer‌ - ugh that sucks!!! Hope you can get it cleared up soon. People suck!
  • LEMSALEMSA member
    @Bunnyfer‌ that same thing just happened to a friend of mine.
    Chase called and said someone spent over $1200. The kicker?? They said he used a card in person. My friend had his card in his wallet. Damn thieves. Tricky nowdays.

Hope you get it all straightened out Soon!
  • WTF Boss. You'll seriously give the two guys that you bitch about every day that do drugs, and never call if they are going to be late/out a bonus because they don't get vacation pay because they are on PT? But I haven't gotten a raise in a while? Cool. :-/ 

I'm over it. :( 

• WTF LO! Stop biting while nursing. It hurts a lot! Plus all the tricks that apparently help aren't working.
  • wtf LOs top teeth just come in already. LO is miserable and sleep is getting worse and worse :(
    **July Siggy Challenge**

• Alex doesn't have any teeth yet, and it looks like they're finally coming in!

Except, according to the pediatrician, he's getting 8 all at once. :(

• @ayanahazel1 That's rough. My cousin had that happen to her when she was 1.

WTF MIL. Stop talking about when DD comes to sleep over when she's older. It's not going to happen! Also, it's not polite to invite yourself over to someone else's house for a BBQ and swimming just because you found out we got a pool. Another thing that's so not going to happen.

• Got another one. Wtf AC unit... Why are you leaking freon. Thank goodness I rent. Getting a new unit.. Ugh

• shivers7 said:

wtf LOs top teeth just come in already. LO is miserable and sleep is getting worse and worse :(

This is going on in our house too! Not fun at all!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"