Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

wanted to share before jumping in (siggy warning)

Hello ladies. Let me first say I am so very sorry for all your losses. I've had 2 in the last few months and it is heartbreaking.

March 19 and 20 positive after POS. By March 21 the test was negative and the bleeding started on March 22. (I'm paranoid so I POS a lot....I know, bad idea!)

Skip ahead - On June 18 I should have been 8wk1d...I woke up to some very light spotting. I thought "no big deal, it's ok". By that night I hadn't had any of the queasiness I'd had for the last 2 weeks. I called doc the next morning and had an ultrasound scheduled for that afternoon. I was told I was measuring 6 wks with no fetal pole. Today it was confirmed again - blighted ovum. I chose to take meds rather than the d&c. I had an abortion 13 years ago, it still haunts me and I don't want to go through a similar procedure ever again.

I'll take the meds tonight, doc said it should take about 6hrs to start. I'm scared and sad. I don't know if we will try again. I am blessed with an awesome little girl so I'm trying to focus on her!

Edit - I don't proofread!
Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: wanted to share before jumping in (siggy warning)

• So sorry..keep us posted on your progress and hug that little girl tight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sorry you're going through this. I'm praying for you today!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry for your loss.

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • I am sorry for your loss.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"