Babies on the Brain

Did he really say yes??!

In 2009 I had basically the right side of my reproductive system removed due to health complications. Some Dr's said it would be impossible, some said difficult and some said I would get pregnant and carry a baby completely normal. I had my son, Breyer, in 2012 with zero complications!! :)) it's what happened afterwards that has hubby nervous about a second. Our Baby had SERIOUS weight issues that could never be diagnosed and had a Jtube until he was 14 months. Now he's a happy and healthy little boy! Praise God!!

I've been ready for Baby #2 for a while, but hubby has been reluctant. We started talking about it again recently and he's finally on board!! Yaaay!! ;) Is there anything that helped you track your ovulation cycle? And how long did it take you to concieve? Our first wasn't exactly planned so I don't want to get discouraged if it doesn't happen right away! Any help would be great!! Thanks!

Re: Did he really say yes??!

• See the link from @rentaduckie‌

That's where I started. While DS wasn't a surprise, we didn't do anything to track because I didn't know better and we got lucky with how quickly that worked out for us. When we were ready for #2 I had found TB and specifically the advice from that link. My experience and how quickly I got KU is irrelevant to you, but I found Fertility Friend and tracking my BBT kept me from going crazy and questioning if I was "late" and pregnant or not. 
  • I also am left with only half my reproductive system. I had an ectopic rupture resulting in emergency surgery to remove an ovary and tube. I also went on to have a healthy pregnancy.
    Good luck trying for a second!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"