September 2012 Moms
Options

GRRRRRR......

tinyhumantoetinyhumantoe member
edited June 2014 in September 2012 Moms
I am working from home today and feel like shit, so I stayed in my pajamas all day and planned on showering before I go to pick up W. 

WELL.  My MIL phoned, but I was on the toilet so I didn't answer.  Two seconds later banging at my door.  Well, I'm on the toilet shitting so I'm trying to hurry and get to the door.  Then the back door opens and I hear my name being yelled and a bunch of chatter.  Oh.My.Gawd.  I almost fall off the toilet shutting the bathroom door and yell, "just a minute." 

It's his mom, aunt, and grandma all standing in my house.  My house looks like a bomb blew up in a toybox, and I had 5 orange peels (which looks like 50 in real life) laying on the table next to my computer because that's all I could keep down today.  Meanwhile I'm in pajama pants, titties a'floppin, and an old concert tshirt that says KISS MY ASS on the back.  That one's for you, Grandma!  And DH slept on the sofa, so of course it's made up like a bed and I'm sure they thought I was just napping the day away.

The cherry on top?  They all had to pee.  I asked them to please use the upstairs bathroom (not that I fucking wanted them upstairs), but they said oh no, this one is just fine.  Oh cool, glad you're okay with it because I'm not and it's my house.  So they all went in my poop bathroom one by one.  I am just crying.  The ONE day I don't get up and ready for a work at home day.  I'm sure it's what they pictured me doing all day anyway.  I'm just embarrassed, and maybe a little glad they had to smell my shit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green

Re: GRRRRRR......

• Options
    What were their intentions with coming over in the first place?

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    MrsKipper said:
    What were their intentions with coming over in the first place?
    They brought over two footed pajamas they bought at the mall for W.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    O.M.G.  Why did they just barge in your house??  WTF?  What if you all were at work/daycare?  Why were they dropping by?  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    People do that? They just like, show up at your house? WTF?
    I would never do that to someone.  I remember people doing that to my mom growing up, but that was before cell phones. 

Surely she could have called a few minutes before she was sitting in my driveway.  Like, 10 minutes earlier when she decided to drive to my house?

• Options
    Maybe they thought I wasn't home, and they had to pee, so they went around to the garage to come in, which whatever, if it were just MIL that wouldn't piss me off that bad because she's over here a lot and sees the house a wreck on a regular basis. 

But when they saw my car, they really should not have walked in the house.  They should have gone back around to the front door.  And I can't believe she would bring his aunt and grandma in here like that.  I think that sucks.

• Options
    Different subject but how do you do emoticons?  I haven't figured it out on Instagram or here....  LOSER

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    I'm so sorry THT but I laughed so hard at this. Hope you feel better soon! MS can totally suck the life out of anyone. And I'm assuming that they don't know that you are KTFU? Which would explain so much.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Different subject but how do you do emoticons?  I haven't figured it out on Instagram or here....  LOSER
    I downloaded the Emoji app.  My little sister had to do it for me, HA.

• Options
    Then they show up on your keyboard, you press the glove button by the space bar and they pop up.

• Options
    This is terrible. I can totally imagine this exact thing happening in my life, too. It sucks, but it's one of those things you just need to laugh about, and maybe tell your MIL a little later (through text?) That you would appreciate some motherfucking notice next time. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    My mil walked in on me peeing once. Bathroom door wide open. She never let herself in again after that. I hope DH brings you home ice cream and wine (you can have a glass after today)

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    I'm laughing about it. :-p  I used to get so bent out of shape about these things, but now I mostly laugh. 

I guess she told DH, "I think I barged in on Sam today."  Uh, yes, when you let yourself in to someone's house through the back door without permission, yes. 

DH is being really nice to me, and I think it's because he is super glad I'm laughing about it instead of being a miserable biotch about it like I used to be.

• Options
    I'm glad you are laughing about it, THT!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    MelsaX said:
    @tinyhumantoe‌ you need to start shitting with the door open. If they walked in once to that, they'd never do it again.
    I WAS!  Haha!  No need to close the door when you're home alone ;)

• Options
    BPer said:
    ILs only recently started calling 90% of the time before they come over. MIL has seen lots of floppy titties 'round here.
    Yah, your ILs remind me of mine in some respects, but you've got it worse I think :-D

Mine are up DH's ass and want to be around us ALL the time because their other two kids live far away.  My SIL has told me she doesn't know how I handle it.  The surprise stop-bys were a bigger source of anxiety for me back when I had a life.  The only things that have changed are that 1) I have no life, and probably no plans they are interrupting, 2) I'm tired and it takes too much energy to get upset, 3) If we get invited over/out to diner 3 times a week that is 3 times I didn't have to cook, totally worth it

• Options
    OMG I would be so annoyed! I'm glad you're laughing! I was in the bathroom and I hear Quinn face timing with my phone and then hear my MiL talking. She asked Quinn where I was and Quinn said "mama poops!" And then started running towards me. I shut the door so fast and then I Had to finish quickly. Thankfully she hung up before I walked out. Ugh!!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    People do that? They just like, show up at your house? WTF?
    I would seriously cut someone. Not OK that they just showed up. REALLY not OK that they just walked in.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"